Boot Liner

Dozz

7 minutes ago, BoxerBoy said:

Yes and No. It's a bit too short for a 7 seater.  It's made to sit in a shorter, lower floor well on a 5 seater. If you look closely at the advert photos, you can make out that it is showing a low floor 5 seat version, though I don't think the advert mentions that.  It only mentions Spare Wheel or not.

Well I'm glad you cleared that up. :D

Would you do a massive favour and post some photos please?

15 hours ago, Bignij said:

Well I'm glad you cleared that up. :D

Would you do a massive favour and post some photos please?

Here you go. Short mat in long boot. 1 metre plus long ways. 1 metre between the arches.

The low floor in the 5 seat model must be shorter by 120mm.

Double sided mat of course.

Plus my patented boot liner when the third row of seats are up :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I think I prefer the last one.;)

Thanks for the photos. It doesn't look like it shouldn't be there though. Normally, if stuff looks right, it generally is. If that makes sense. 

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

So a year on and its look like there is no genuine Skoda rubber boot mat for the 7 seater (with or without spare wheel), and unlikely any plans to make one available.

I'm trying to decide if I go for the 5 seater version shown in BoxerBoy's post, but it kind of defeats the object when a huge chunk of the boot floor remains exposed.

Still some protection is better than none. Seems a little strange that Skoda would go to the effort of making one for the 5 seater, but not the 7 seater...

image.jpeg

On 29/08/2017 at 12:50, vizslabob said:

This works from a German supplier.

Bought one very happy and cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302401557753

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

IMG_1985.JPG

This is the type of mat I use.

Really does the job.

Has to be removed and left at home when using the Row 3 seats.

But that’s when I use the un-patented piece of cardboard in the shorter 7 seater boot configuration 

:)

Hello

I bought a rubber protector and I have the 7 seater with spare wheel. I bought it on Ebay, it comes from Germany. I looked at my receipt and it was described as 'Boot Liner Trunk Mat Antislip for Skoda Kodiaq SUV 2017- 7 seats, 3rd row down ' It cost me £27.99 delvered. It has been brilliant.

Hope that helps

IB

• Like 1

Thanks Izzybear, the one you have is the same as vizslabob.

My concern was the gap here...

5aca71ab61924_Capture2.JPG.6afe3ae1176945b6ee3a12ad5aedcdb5.JPG

I suspect this is from the way the mat is packed / rolled when shipping over from Germany?

The pictures in your eBay link look better (below), what was the fit like on yours?

5aca71f770a02_Capture1.JPG.21a0fbf799f465618e08db7de15c055a.JPG

Capture.JPG.bce97af8fffa9a5c63cb1e497babc4ef.JPG

Think I'm going to go for this one, it still has the lip but does away with the square piece of material in the middle which suits me better...

001.thumb.jpg.537c4506e24acb214e25ee240b733feb.jpg

004.thumb.jpg.1519aaa1a81bff9c66a5ccc976030514.jpg

005.thumb.jpg.79b43c6c0e8f4230f286e38ca32a817c.jpg

006.thumb.jpg.b0c5f919b66335be7ab9678975f1e716.jpg

£29.00 + £4.99 postage from Germany...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rubberised-Boot-Mat-Trunk-Liner-for-Skoda-Kodiaq-Active-SUV-5-doors-2016-7-seat/292443634202?fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda|Model%3AKodiaq&hash=item4416ffba1a:g:kfIAAOSwTbdamGWd

I think either would be a good choice.

I got the shape better with extensive use of a hair dryer!

I chose the the mat with the rubberised middle bit so the dog doesn't skate around the boot.

• Like 1

Nice, if they did a version without the sides then they would be ideal, their description is great too "Kodiaq (2017-present) (7-seat model in 5-seat configuration)".

I don't have a dog so don't need the sides, shame they don't just sell them as a base / floor mat as they look to be OEM quality, UK based too.

Hello

Yes it is the same as the one in the photos. It arrived very tightly packed but after a short time it 'unwound' itself. It is also true that you have to take it out to use the third row of seats. I think it has been very good but I want to give a balanced argument, I put a wheelchair (heavy) in the boot and a small part of the centre section lost its pattern. Now I cover it with a blanket (if using anything sharp.

Hope that helps.

IB

• Like 1

13 hours ago, silver1011 said:

What do you think of them?

I like the way the lip height reduces close to the boot latch to prevent it snagging when sliding items into the boot...

That looks like the most suitable option I've seen so far on this thread. 

I feel that maybe Skoda don't do an Option for the 7 seater due to there 4+ Combinations of rear layout. (Both seats down, both up, LH up RH down, etc.) Plus then things may vary slightly depending if you have the spare wheel or not as well.

On 4/10/2018 at 20:52, silver1011 said:

I like the way the lip height reduces close to the boot latch to prevent it snagging when sliding items into the boot...

Rezaw-Plast-car-boot-liners-temp_01Z.jpg.885098157283881a4579c77d06fe4131.jpg

Rezaw-Plast-car-boot-liners-temp_02Z.jpg.2ceaa72b139e0c9ea7a0b669485fbb90.jpg

Do you have a link?

On 4/10/2018 at 20:52, silver1011 said:

I've had that "Rezaw-Plast" make in the back of a 3 series and a 5 series estate. No complaints and they were better than anything else at a similar price. Spilt milk, dog sick, various skanky messes all blew off with a blast from the hose. It would have been nice if the rubbery/plastic material they are made off was a bit softer BUT if it was then the cost would be double or more.