Boot Liner

Dozz

I know what you mean and I'd love one too, we have one in the Octavia, but I just don't know if there is a 7 seater rubber mat.

How can it be when it has to convert from 5 to 7 seat layout?

I'll ask My Man in the morning :)

• Like 1

I'd also like to get a decent boot liner, OEM or other.

There is a company in Portsmouth that does custom covers but they would probably need a doner car to measure up:

http://www.ukcustomcovers.com/custom-boot-liners/volkswagen/touareg-2010-onwards

Not it sure if anyone can volunteer?

If I end up using the Bear anything like I did my Octy III Scout then I'll need a decent liner!

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/WillR95/media/IMG_0617_zpsepj38iqm.jpg.html

• 2 weeks later...

As previously mentioned, a cheap blue tarpaulin from favourite tool station type emporium (other stores are available) did the job nicely. On day 2 of ownership, headed off for a few days self-catering break with some of the kids and grand-kids. The Skodiaq swallowed it all with ease. There's a folding baby cot, folding high chair, kiddy booster seat, 3 big balls and a small scooter buried in there somewhere along with some of my favourite refreshments :)

Used 5 or 6 seats a few times with permutations of child seats & boosters and a small adult had no trouble riding in row 3 for a while. Basically does what it says on the tin.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know the back seats (3rd set) fold down but can anybody advise if they can be easily removed completely. If so, what does the extended boot floor look like, any protruding fixings or the like.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, hataricus said:

Says 'no products were fiund for thi brand' (Skoda) ;))

They make custom covers. If you take your car there, they will measure it up and make one. They may already have the measurements if someone with a Kodiaq has already been there. Give them a call and see what they say.

• 1 month later...
On 01/05/2017 at 20:32, bigboss said:

Daft question.............or is it? Will the 5 seat boot liner fit the 7 seat version when the rear two seats are down? I can't ever see me using the two rear seats. It was the only one I could have in the spec I wanted. 

I'm interested in this boot liner, but it looks like it's shown on a lowered floor. Is that without a spare wheel?

I can't be sure if it will fit the "high floor" with the flat floor with third row of seats and spare wheel.

I found out the hard way that the above mentioned Superskoda boot liner for a "with" or "without" spare wheel car, but doesn't exactly fit the 7 seat high floor version.

It is indeed built to sit down into a slightly shorter 5 seat floor. A nice enough mat and very good service.

On 08/06/2017 at 20:06, BoxerBoy said:

I found out the hard way that the above mentioned Superskoda boot liner for a "with" or "without" spare wheel car, but doesn't exactly fit the 7 seat high floor version.

It is indeed built to sit down into a slightly shorter 5 seat floor. A nice enough mat and very good service.

Does it fit the 7 seat with a spare?

7 minutes ago, Bignij said:

Does it fit the 7 seat with a spare?

Yes and No. It's a bit too short for a 7 seater.  It's made to sit in a shorter, lower floor well on a 5 seater. If you look closely at the advert photos, you can make out that it is showing a low floor 5 seat version, though I don't think the advert mentions that.  It only mentions Spare Wheel or not.

Hey-ho - it will sit there now. I ain't sending it back. The huge box made an excellent plaything for my smallest grandson.

I chuckled as I threw out the plastic bag and found the slip of paper referred to as "Fitting instructions"

In 13 languages on the reverse side - remember this is a plastic boot mat - it said "Note. Only for five-seater vehicles with the floor that is designed to accommodate the spare wheel. When maintaining and cleaning the carpet, follow the instructions of the Instruction Manual - chapter General Maintenance / Taking care of and cleaning the vehicle. Pay particular attention to the safety of vehicle passengers when transporting items in the space created by folding the rear seat back forwards. Further safety information must be observed - see the Owner's Manual for the vehicle, "Luggage compartment" chapter."

The world's gone mad :-)

• Haha 1