Now THIS is a smoking exhaust!

:eek:

I tell you what, there's still plenty of power when it does this! :rofl: But think I might try and book myself in for a tweak again at Jabba soon. Especially with some special exhaust mods in the offing. ;)

At the moment my entire exhaust pipework is OEM, bar a decat pipe (narrower than the oem pipework :eek: ) and a powerflow backbox. I think that may play a fairly big part in the smog, if it can't get the gas out quick enough?

I just love the comments of the occupants of the camera car. :D (maybe NSFW?)

http://altarmoore.com/jason/SOOTY.wmv

Too much smoke :P - I'm hoping mine won't get that bad tbh, that's a proper smoke screen :rofl:

Currently got FMIC on, dunno when the BlueFlame is going on as I've got to make an appointment including the headlight adjust etc, but when that turbo clip came off it didnt half smoke :D

I was behind a newish Volvo s60 D5 (guessing) on saturday and that was smoking its **** off....But yours is in a different league LOL.

Looked like it f***ing shifts though!!

I was behind a newish Volvo s60 D5 (guessing) on saturday and that was smoking its **** off....But yours is in a different league LOL.

Looked like it f***ing shifts though!!

The camera car is a very nice Toyota Supra, non-turbo.... Not sure if he was accelerating too, I suspect not after I filled his cabin with smoke. :rofl:

I thought LPG increases combustion efficiency of the diesel, and therefore makes it burn more fully - reducing smoke?

I know nothing about injectors though...

Not sure how chucking any extra fuel (injectors or LPG) would make it LESS smokey?

Smoke on a diesel = overfuelling' date=' or so I thought![/quote']

Jasons injectors are working their socks off ( off the top of the curve ) and cannot produce the required spray pattern to ensure clean combustion.

Adding LPG by the 5th injector removes the loading on the existing injectors by the fixed or variable ratio selected typically 15 - 25% therfore puting the injectors back within design curve.

Legally? Whats illegal about it? It passes the MOT fine, so I'm not bothered.

I'd be careful booting it near coppers - they'll certainly pull you and start wheel-tapping (and they ALWAYS find something) even if they don't determine the cloud to be a hazard to other road users, which they might well do!

Traffic Police :thumbdwn: