Skoda Columbus head unit. Sold.

Rustynuts

Bargain for someone looking for a cheap unit. It's the early LCD screen version with 30Gb hard drive, updated firmware, updated maps, speed camera database, etc. and includes a GPS antenna.

This is a part exchange which is just for sale to move it along to someone who wants a cheap unit. No frills or bells, just a cheap unit which I don't want or need taking up any space.

Price is £160. Postage / shipping will be at your cost (£20 via UPS) or collection from North Yorks by prior arrangement.

Some photos:

Edited by Rustynuts
  • Like 1

It's cheap because it's to get rid of. There's no warranty or back up support. It works fine, it's an old model, it cheap and the buyer takes it away to do whatever with it. If someone wants to buy it and sell it on Ebay, then buy it and sell it on. I don't support the old ones like this so that's why it's going silly cheap.

I have one similar on the shelf here which I took in to repair for someone, and they've not been back for it in over 6 months, so I need the space really. :wondering:

Already had folk on Facebook asking if it has DAB etc. which is fair enough if they don't know. But You'd think the seller would note it as a DAB unit if it was (and stick a couple of hundred quid on the price too, eh).

Anyway, provisionally sold.

• Like 1

Prompted by this sale, I got in touch with the owner of the other unit, and he's happy for me to sell it as well. It's essentially the same unit as listed here, and will be the same price and deal.

So, the original one is sold, and there's another just the same still for sale.

Cheers.