Pressure Washers

Chris

I need a new pressure washer. I've currently got a Nilfisk which was about £60 and has hardly any pressure. 

I've got a budget of up to £150 but what should I go for? I've no idea...I use it to wash the car/snowfoam and wash down the decking and stuff at home. 

Any help much appreciated :)

Karcher K4 full control is now £159.00 in homebase, My Karcher k3.86 packed up just over a month ago after 8-9 years of good usage but I also had a spare Karcher K3.99 & swapped over the cylinder head & all is back up & working :thumbup: but I was & I still will, buy this when my Karcher fails :Dhttps://www.directhoses.net/collections/electric-pressure-washer/products/copy-of-directhoses-all-black-8-electric-pressure-washer-upgraded-wire-reinforced-hose-quick-fit

Take a look at this thread, all the info you will need B)

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/416999-direct-hoses-power-washer-review/?page=1

Edited by BATVANVRS

All Black 8 pressure washer here

Very good for the money, id rather have this than any Karcher

i couldn't afford a Kranzle so settled with this :)

• Like 2

Direct Hoses All Black 8

Got mine at Xmas and not looked back..... very impressed for the money.

Great hose length options, good accessories and the machine is much quieter than my Karchers too.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2017 at 18:16, Chris said:

In the end I've opted for the Stanley from B&Q. Does what I need it to do and was only £82. Just need to work out the fitting for a snowfoam lance. 

Nice one - be sure and post up a review when up and running.

Let us know your thoughts. :)