Child mirror

They're cool, would save me crazily angling my mirror. Just looked on super-skoda and it's not compatible with cars with lane-assist cameras. Anyone managed to fit one even though it says otherwise?

9 hours ago, courty said:

They're cool, would save me crazily angling my mirror. Just looked on super-skoda and it's not compatible with cars with lane-assist cameras. Anyone managed to fit one even though it says otherwise?

I think someone said once they had taken the bracket off the child mirror and double-sided taped it to the top of the main mirror. I have not found a good way of doing it and I haven't bothered now.

AFAIK they do not make a mirror for the LA camera despite there being brochure images around of one fitted.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I just picked up two of these from the local Skoda dealer. 25€ each.

I had checked SuperSkoda, who price them at 55€ each. Shocking really.... that's not a small difference, and Finland isn't exactly a cheap country, certainly not as cheap as the Czech Rep.

I have bought stuff from SuperSkoda before, but after seeing the price difference, I will now be shopping around before buying from them again.

On 25/04/2017 at 22:18, courty said:

Yes. With lots of fuss. Drilling a hole in the plastic casing and making a new bracket extension. 

And the clarity of the mirror is poor so I wouldn’t bother.