how long did yours take?

I ordered my Kodiaq march 23rd and they emailed me today and gave me information of possible delivery at the earlies at november-december. That will be 8 to 9 months from order to delivery :-(. Maybe it takes longer in Sweden.

Confirmation today from the Executive Office - my Kodiaq is on the list of delayed vehicles. It wasn't on the list issued last week, but is on the list issued this week.

3rd row of seats is the issue. They are aiming for BW32 to clear the backlog of delayed vehicles.

All those affected are being written to and provided a £500 voucher to spend on accessories or servicing.

My current car goes back on 7th July and I have a loan car from Skoda for the interim period.

Everywhere in Europe the delivery time is about 8 months to 1 year now. If you order the Ambition with standard seats, no sunroof and no tow bar it's 8 - 10 months, otherwise it can be 12 months. It's because most countrys have had their production qoutes for 2017 filled up by April and May.

I think UK has the shortest waitting times of 4-6 months.

Edited by McGyles

4 hours ago, andyvee said:

Yep, mine will be 7 1/2 months by mid August!

Andy. You should not accept £500. It should be more like £500 per month after 16 weeks. If I understand correctly, you ordered in February. I ordered 3 April and my car will be here end of the week. 

I ordered at the beginning of January for a 1st June delivery.

I'm not going in to details, but I have struck a deal. As long as the loaner I get is of suitable spec I'm happy as I will put 2000 miles on someone else's car in the 4 - 6 weeks I will have it, plus no monthly payments on a car for 2 months.

I have the same problem. I've ordered in week 2 (2017) for a May/June delivery and now I may get it in August.... or not. The dealer tried to convince me that another local customer has received Kodiaq with 8" Columbus a week ago and that was a reason for my delay. Unfortunately guys from Germany are already receiving the ones with 9,2" displays so... :wondering:

It is a complete lottery if your car makes it out of the factory or not if it is a 7 seater.

They don't seem to be taking in to account how long ago you ordered.

Has your car actually been built yet? Mine had a chassis number by Thursday of BW24 (it was scheduled for BW23 and started build on Friday BW23) but that is as far as it has got - basically complete apart from the rear seats, so is sat in a compound in the Czech Republic until some seats turn up.

The bad news is the factory is closed for at least 2 weeks after this week, it is scheduled for a 3 week shut down but it may only be 2 weeks.

Skoda UK have committed to my car being in the UK by the end of BW32 - so August 10th. I still think this will be a big ask as the factory is shut for BW27 & 28 and potentially 29.

I have had it confirmed that BW22 onwards you do get the 9.2" screen.

Edited by andyvee

The problem is that Skoda and its representatives are constantly making up some excuses like there are delays because of panno, dsg, 3rd row, etc. Unfortunatelly my fellow Slovenian (fortunatelly for himv:) ) is getting Kodiaq before me (even if he have ordered 5 weeks later than me) and... surprise, surprise.... his car has panno & dsg!!! Actually he deservers to get that car after 5 months of long waiting but I don't have any warranty that I will get mine after 7 months of waiting... but I am pretty sure I will not wait 8 months... hell, no!

1 hour ago, McGyles said:

All Škoda factories have 3 weeks summer vacation every year. During this time the factories get serviced/updated. Maybe this year they wil postpone it :P

I don't think they'll postpone their holiday just to fulfill orders.

Mine (Edition 2.0tsi) was due to be built wk19 (8th may), it was apparently built and released to shipping on 19th June, so is somewhere between the factory, Emden and/or Port of Tyne. The dealer is expeting it to land with them next week. I've just called skoda uk, who were completely in the dark about any compensation. They did some digging & it appears that a select number of customers with cars that are delayed until august will receive the vouchers, but not me :(

Edited by dcl5ad

So you had a confirmed build week of 19, or was that the estimated build week that kept slipping?

If you ended up with a confirmed build week after week 21 you will have the 9.2" screen.

The compensation, as I understand it, is for those whose cars are built but do not have the rear seats. Did yours commence build in May?

6 minutes ago, romanv said:

when I was told by dealer that my car will be manufactured in week 28 or 29, I was actually........

.... out of your mind on LSD while being pleasured by the 6 hookers you can drive around in your 7 seater...... when it finally gets made!  ;)

52 minutes ago, romanv said:

So when I was told by dealer that my car will be manufactured in week 28 or 29, I was actually........

Seeing as it is now the end of week 26, and Build weeks are locked in place 2 weeks in advance if your car was going to be built in BW28 or 29 they would be able to tell you exactly which week it is being built in as BW28 would be Code 20 by now, and BW29 code 20 on Friday.

Ask them exactly what status is showing, if it is still code 10 then it can still move weeks.

Well I started this thread a few months ago and now mine is here, for pick up tomorrow. 2.0 td 150, soon to be 190, edition black. Ordered 6/4. 

Ive been lucky to not experience any delay. 

Hope all that are waiting get sorted out soon. 

Adios amigos

• Like 2