Octavia estate fl rubber boot mat

Yes, I bought this from SuperSkoda. 

Really great. Grippy, good quality & perfect fit. 

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-Limousine-rear-trunk-RUBBER-cargo-mat-original-Skoda-Autoas-product

(This is the Hatchback version - couldn't find the Estate (Combi) one, so possibly temporarily out of stock, but a top class product.)

Cheers guys all look decent buys,when on the super skoda site I noticed one with the vrs inscription in the rubber,quite like that one. Currently looking through cleaning guides and pressure washers on here,who know there is so much to just cleaning a car:blink:. Getting a bit overwhelmed! I think I need a snow lance or summat!

3 hours ago, Mark06 said:

Cheers guys all look decent buys,when on the super skoda site I noticed one with the vrs inscription in the rubber,quite like that one. Currently looking through cleaning guides and pressure washers on here,who know there is so much to just cleaning a car:blink:. Getting a bit overwhelmed! I think I need a snow lance or summat!

Can you link the vrs one please? 

4 minutes ago, phineas said:

Does it fit OK ?

Perfectly, like a glove B) as its raining where I'am at the moment, I'll try & get you a picture at some point today or tomorrow, if you ain't in a rush :thumbup: to buy one

Edited by BATVANVRS

On 27/06/2017 at 16:50, phineas said:

Would be great to see a pic if you get a moment.  no rush though.  
Thanks, Pete

Will get the picture tonight guys B) sorry for the delay but I have to empty the boot & give it a hoover etc as its full with my work equipment.

A few pictures as promised B) typical of the sun to come out & blast right in the boot but you should get the general idea etc...

You can also trim this boot mat should you wish but I didn't bother, a little bit over hangs towards the boot area as per some pictures. :thumbup:

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

Edited by BATVANVRS
Picture
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark06 said:

Looks nice and snug,did you have to trim it?

Nope no trimming, if you look at the last picture the only bit that got trimmed was on the left side (cut off 2 strips) just below the 12v cig lighter connection that's the only bit that actually got trimmed & even then I really didn't need too.

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2017 at 15:30, BATVANVRS said:

Nope no trimming, if you look at the last picture the only bit that got trimmed was on the left side (cut off 2 strips) just below the 12v cig lighter connection that's the only bit that actually got trimmed & even then I really didn't need too.

i see you have a fire extinguisher, hopefully youll never have to use it but thinking i might need one too..