Octavia has just been machine polished and detailed.

Just had the Octavia machine polished and detailed by a local place, I think in the past its been used as a dog car and driving up and down lanes being a 4x4, having dog prints in the car and the amount of scratches it had down the sides. She's scrubbed up pretty well though. Even the Skoda teddy approves.

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

Edited by mdon
  • Like 3

I don't know tbh. I should have asked. He asked what I normally use (zymol and autoglym) and he said just continue with that and apply decent wax every couple of months to maintain the shine.

would love to know how much, as my pesky kids have left sun cream prints in my laquer and think only way to remove is machine polish.

Full car machine polished and interior shampooed etc was £250 and took two days pal. Worth it in my eyes as the scratches were everywhere.

Sorry pal, it was cumbria not yorkshire, place called MP autodetailing in cockermouth. I set my location to Yorkshire because some bellwiff ex squaddie kept making daft threats on here so I set my location to elsewhere.