My Fabia VRS

Dalloway123

Hello ladies and Gentlemen! Firstly wanted to congratulate the mods on such a nice looking page! By far the easiest forum to get around I've ever seen! 

I have just purchased a 2004 Skoda Fabia VRS in Black and wanted to start a thread detailing the mods i'll be doing.

it has already been remapped by the previous owner so I'm getting around 170bhp and 230nm torque (need to get it on a rolling road to get the exact figures). But plans for the future are as follows. (If anyone has any suggestions please post them and i'll see what I can do )

Mechanical / Performance mods

- coilovers (don't like the size of the wheel gap so that needs changing!!)

- full cat back exhaust system

- air filter

-  stage 2

aesthetic / visual mods

- tint rear windows

- rewrap spoiler 

- respray brake calipers green

- debage rear 

- smooth bumper 

- stickerssssssssss (only a few with taste though)

- respray wheels (not sure what colour yet)

- detachable steering wheel

andddddd thats about it for now, if anyone has any suggestions or things that have worked well for them please let me know! But for now, enjoy some photos of it in its current glory!!

thanks,

dalloway 

IMG_0641.PNG

IMG_0632.PNG

IMG_0634.PNG

IMG_0609.JPG

• Like 1

Looks nice, maybe better off putting it on the project section of the site.

And 230NM torque is less than standard lol. if you mean 230 ft lbs then that is standard for these cars

Do the 312mm brake upgrade on the front.-

Audi TT MK1 calipers and carriers required then just pick some discs and pads and enjoy much better braking especially as its remapped

12 minutes ago, clarendon462 said:

And 230NM torque is less than standard lol. if you mean 230 ft lbs then that is standard for these cars

Do the 312mm brake upgrade on the front.-

Audi TT MK1 calipers and carriers required then just pick some discs and pads and enjoy much better braking especially as its remapped

May have a few more torques then hah! And i'll be sure to look into the break mod!

Looks a nice example.  

Best mod I did was losing the kkk turbo and intercooler.  With the wee side mount heat soak was issue for me at 165bhp.

In

My favourite mod is Polybush gbox mount.  Handling was improved with a set of rowing oars.

Have fun with it bud, folk on here are diamonds. I owe them big time for helping me through and providing guides 

Your at the right place:biggrin:

Welcome,

What do you mean by stage 2? Also the standard air filter is good for 230bhp so there's little point wasting money.

Best bang for bucks is 312mm set up then RARB and finally coilovers. With that you'll be able to safely raise the horse power further. 

Also, don't bother changing the exhaust system as you'll most likely lose power unless you have another remap to fix it and definitely don't bother with the air filter unless you fit an S2000 paper cone. What on earth is Stage 2 supposed to mean???

Proper FMIC and bigger turbo with a fresh remap are the only performance mods you need, trouble is you'll need a new clutch and flywheel as well.

10 hours ago, clarendon462 said:

As if by magic, that's where I'll move it to. :thumbup:

You can also add a link in your online profile to the new location.