Performance monitor infotainment

It would be interesting to find out If it was possible.  It's only a calculation to change.

Either way.  Kw is the industry standard for power, where ps (germany), bhp (uk and usa) and ch (france) are similar regional conversions related to engines, but not widely used outside these areas.

Well, thanks to Superbbte, at least I know the boost pressure should be circa 1.4 bar.

206KW is what the 280 is rated, but they should have it in bleedin' English for us lot, beggar "industry standard"  :D

PS is also used in Japan, its basically metric HP.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

does anyone know if its possible to "enable" the Performance Monitor on non-Sportline models?

either via VCDS or OBDEleven.

The Skoda OneApp is a bit of a pain to use - cables, apps and all........

i have a 162TSi (220) DSG.

I know. Yes, it is possible via SWAP procedure. The problem is, Skoda will not sell the code to do it. That’s the end od story. Forget about it or just buy sportline. 

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 06:58, Enriquez said:

I know. Yes, it is possible via SWAP procedure. The problem is, Skoda will not sell the code to do it. That’s the end od story. Forget about it or just buy sportline. 

yeah, i was afraid someone was going to say this.

wishful thinking. 
"just buy sportline" is not an option i have.

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 02:08, dg360 said:

If I mirror link my android device running the skoda app, it displays this kind of thing.

as per my post, its a pain in da a55 hooking up a usb cable, firing up SmartLink to open MirrorLink, and then open the Skoda One App, and then open up the "overview"!!!!

was hoping to cheat and get an easier path, like that in the Sportlines.

• 1 year later...
On 18/10/2017 at 12:01, JR RS said:

does anyone know if its possible to "enable" the Performance Monitor on non-Sportline models?

either via VCDS or OBDEleven.

The Skoda OneApp is a bit of a pain to use - cables, apps and all........

i have a 162TSi (220) DSG.

Shame really, as I miss this from my B8 Passat!!!