Skodafest 2018

tonyblue

Hi ken,

will upload photos when I get them from my wife’s camera.

yes, that was my car Vk62 - I parked it on the end of a line of Octavia vrs and said that the best car was on the end which they took in good spirit.

does your son have a vrs. I originally joined briskoda in 2006 and owned a 2003 Fabian 1.9 tdi which I tuned to 180 bop and 300 lb ft.

not sure if I will be going to vagtuner depends on Gemma and what we are doing on the day. Hope it goes well with shark.

best wishes,

john

I too thoroughly enjoyed the day  :)

Hope that everyone got home safely afterwards.

Good to meet and chat at Toddington Services with some of those who are on the vRS / MK1 vRS Owners Clubs too (was a bit of a thrill to drive up in convoy with some uber-cool black MK1 Octy's, as well as a fabby MK3 Octy Estate too) - though I did struggle to keep up, being in my plain ol' up-mapped mere 180BHP wagon - thanks for not leaving me for dust!!!  :sleepy:

Great to put some faces to the names, and appreciated the tips / information received from others who I spoke with.

A real pleasure to be a part of the day (and chat with many friendly fellow Skoda enthusiasts) :thumbup:

Some amazing cars there (what a variety too!)

My father loved looking at some of the older Estelles (as he owned a few from the mid-1970's).

A special thanks goes out to the son of the owner of the MK1 Octy vRS who was parked up next to us (he was great with my son and they spent well over an hour sharing games / videos in the boot of the car!)  :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Will try to upload some of my snaps at some stage.

YA.

23 hours ago, Kenrw8 said:

My sons car, mk1 vrs, at Stanford , is tuned to 160hp. The other sons is mk 1 105 hp, hope to get 130 at VAGtuner.

Photo attached, not great pic!

IMG_6385.jpg

Just a quick thankyou for making us very welcome for our first visit to a Skoda event , and also many thanks to the ladies and gentlemen that spent time talking to us and buying our products here at " A & H Automotive Cleaning Products ". 

We had a fantastic day meeting loads of like minded people and enjoyed talking to each and everyone of yourselves !, if you have any reviews about any of the product which you bought ?, please let me know what you honestly think about them please ?. 

We hope to see you all again in the near future ?. 

take care and thanks again for making us very welcome .

Andy & Helen.

A & H Automotive Cleaning Products