Kodiaq mats

Waspattack

Hi chaps,

Kodiaq arrives next week and I didn't spec any mats.

Can you link me to the cheapest reliable place to buy some official ones please.  There seems to be two versions of the carpeted ones available - the more expensive are called 'prestige' but don't have the Kodiaq name on them so I'm not sure they are official...?

Many thanks,

• 10 months later...

Bumping this up rather than start a new thread...

Does anyone know if the Superb mats will fit the Kodiaq? I had the Superb mats thrown in when I got that, and I am about to switch to the Kodaiq, but with no free mats this time. I'm not bothered about the wording - mats are mats - but will they be a good fit does anyone know?

I took my mats out of my Superb and fitted them to the Kodiaq OK.  Space between clips not exact, but can be made to fit.  No problems after drivng like this for 5 months.

Just over £50 delivered off eBay, so cheaper than the factory option...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/SKODA-Kodiaq-Genuine-Set-of-4-Carpet-Mats-567061404/681079429?iid=172576661024&chn=ps

Do the cheaper versions of the Kodiaq get the plastic lugs in the footwells, so are at least ready to accept the mats?

a5f8d54s-960.jpg.665df0624bb9f5d485c90c66821e58cc.jpg

Interestingly the factory fit ones in our Scout don't have the embroided 'KODIAQ' logo on them, unlike the eBay ones linked above.

18 hours ago, silver1011 said:

Just over £50 delivered off eBay, so cheaper than the factory option...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/SKODA-Kodiaq-Genuine-Set-of-4-Carpet-Mats-567061404/681079429?iid=172576661024&chn=ps

Do the cheaper versions of the Kodiaq get the plastic lugs in the footwells, so are at least ready to accept the mats?

a5f8d54s-960.jpg.665df0624bb9f5d485c90c66821e58cc.jpg

Interestingly the factory fit ones in our Scout don't have the embroided 'KODIAQ' logo on them, unlike the eBay ones linked above.

My 1.4 TSI SE spec has the lugs in the footwell.

• Like 1

My edition had no mats but did have the lugs. The Mk2 superb ones fitted the lugs but otherwise didn't sit well as they were the wrong shape. 

• 4 weeks later...

Mine came with a set of genuine Skoda carpet mats from the dealer, OK but not outstanding quality. I've since bought a full set of genuine Skoda rubber mats off eBay, which are great. They clip into the standard floor spaces using the location pegs. They don't make the car look like a van, and don't need vacuuming all the time like the carpet mats did, to keep looking good. 

You can also get the extra mat that goes over the top of rear transmission tunnel, perfect for deterring muddy or snowy feet for Winter.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 12:55, silver1011 said:

Had no idea only the higher specs got mats, seems a bit tight!

Capture.thumb.JPG.962ac1fbe246590b014812f518fb8eb8.JPG

I had the provided textile mats for my previous Octavia Scout. They were rubbish. Replaced them with the OEM rubber mats- so much better and well worth the money. Shop about on ebay for a bargain.

I just got a set of the Skoda original rubber mats for the Kodiaq.

They were off eBay, a set of all 4 with the tunnel cover with a buy it now. All fitted and they fit really well.

We decided to go for all rubber mats as easier to keep clean compared with the textile ones we had in previous cars.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Skoda-Kodiaq-Rubber-mats-set5/254760698866?fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda|Model%3AKodiaq&epid=15020905283&hash=item3b50ebc3f2:g:3rUAAOSw4kVfl9nL

I have the Skoda rubber mats and they seem to be good quality and, of course, fit perfectly. And, very importantly, they don't smell much, only faintly of, well, rubber, unlike some amazingly-odorous mats I once bought from one of the 'big' car mat companies.

On 12/10/2020 at 15:38, Buzby22 said:

can anyone here comment on the Gledring fitted mats and if so how happy they are with them?

https://www.driveden.com/product/gledring-tailored-black-rubber-4-piece-floor-mat-set-to-fit-skoda-kodiaq-2017-2020-480

As others have said, the OEM Skoda mats are very good. Tough. Fit well.

And I have a spare set :biggrin:

I find that textile mats always seen to get grubby no matter how hard you try and keep them clean.

I just wanted something easy to clean especially with kids in the car.

Once fitted I think they look good as they fit perfectly and are designed for the car but each to their own.

• Like 1