No audible seat belt warning,

EP90

I’ve lost the audible warning for not wearing a seat belt, visual symbol lights ok.  Booked in for 25k km. service but would be nice to have any info. before it goes in.  Also the intermittent rear wipe sticking problem to sort at the same time.

39 minutes ago, EP90 said:

I’ve lost the audible warning for not wearing a seat belt, visual symbol lights ok.  Booked in for 25k km. service but would be nice to have any info. before it goes in.  Also the intermittent rear wipe sticking problem to sort at the same time.

This only sounds once you drive over a certain speed doesn't it. Try 10mph for starters.

Colin

12 hours ago, longedge said:

I'll have to try driving off without fastening my seatbelt to see if mine works OK. Putting it on when I get in is so ingrained in me now that I do it without thinking :).

Same with me, buts its handy for a lax passanger which is when I noticed the fault.  The fault is common to both sides so maybe its the "bleeper" thats failed.  Guess I'll know more after Friday's service.

Quick update.

New rear wiper on order, no quibble.

Audible alarm now working after fuse/s pulled abd replaced.  I assume it just reset something !

Fair play to them.