Let's see your dirty cars! :)

Not as bad as it has been. But next doors cat keeps leaving his sitting on the bonnet and leaving paw prints! Every chance I get to clean it if either rains or snows, need to move from these bloody hills!

ADE9C78E-F147-41B9-9E86-72A7BF675505.jpeg

• Like 1

1 journey!!

38268634194_37d466f79a_c.jpg

Octavia vRS by SashaGrace, on Flickr

38268633344_687fcb1eca_c.jpg

38268627624_8f56ec4c25_c.jpg

25113299518_336e751f7c_c.jpg

38268614504_ecf8a576cf_c.jpg

Was freshly cleaned before I started, that's not even 200 miles worth haha

• Like 2

On 11/16/2017 at 18:27, Auric Goldfinger said:

Quite intresting as it shows the air flow, a bit like a wind tunnel.

I have to ask Jacko,  " Do you only have dirt roads in Finland, do any have tarmac on ?  :thinking:  "

Popping to the shop to get milk is like a WRC stage in Finland by the look of it.  No surprise that they produce so many great rally drivers

Edited by dg360

8 hours ago, dg360 said:

Popping to the shop to get milk is like a WRC stage in Finland by the look of it.

Pretty much! :)

...I am about to go on another work trip tomorrow through what has been warned to be a significant snow blizzard.

Now, when they make notice that it is snowing in Finland it means A LOT of snow :)

...but that is still better than the freaking slush some weeks ago, I bet.

Will post pics after.

17 minutes ago, Darrenbvrs said:

Race Blue or Race Brown?? Not sure anymore 

IMG_6563.JPG

Good entry - that's proper dirty :)

...but we are all amateurs - I saw some old Passat on the city the other day that looked like it hasn't been washed in 6 months.

It was totally illegal, since you could not see the plate anymore... Only thing they had done was to actively clean the rear lights.

33 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

^^^^  Lots of people leave the plates dirty for a reason. Speed Cameras.  The chances of getting stopped are virtually Nil  ^^^^

Not here in Finland - speed cameras take the photo from the front and... If a cop car follows you and the plate is not visible they will give you a ticket

5 hours ago, Jaco2k said:

Not here in Finland - speed cameras take the photo from the front and... If a cop car follows you and the plate is not visible they will give you a ticket

They would do the same here (UK) too if there were any traffic cops left....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Is there no leeway in Finland, You can't be stopping every ten minutes to clean the plates.

Depends. My friend has had this conversation with the officer and didn't get a ticket but promised to clean the plates more often.

I've had no problems even with thick snow on top of the plates.

32 minutes ago, Petunet said:

Depends. My friend has had this conversation with the officer and didn't get a ticket but promised to clean the plates more often.

I've had no problems even with thick snow on top of the plates.

I never had problems either, but after I heard rumours about people who did, I started to more actively keep my plates clean :)

With that said, I don't think anyone is going to give you a ticket for a snow covered plate on a snowy day...

I think this law is more there for the example I gave of people that never wash their cars and the plates are really unreadable.

BTW, this snow driving reminds me every time WHY they changed the location of the ACC sensor.

What annoys me the most is losing cruise control - it should able to revert to some standard cruise control mode when it loses the sensor...

• Like 1