Red Octavia VRS mk2

HarleQuinn

7 minutes ago, HarleQuinn said:

The other black wolfrace alloys were a pain to keep clean, easily kerbed as they had a protruding lip and was hard to see them in pictures at times so I sold them and got these :)

I know what you mean about keeping black wheels looking good, they're only properly clean for about five minutes. 😁

IMO your car looks finished cosmetically. Any more and it may be considered over the top. Not a huge fan of visual modding, but yours looks good :)

Do wonder how those headlight trims would look in red 🤔

1 hour ago, bspman said:

IMO your car looks finished cosmetically. Any more and it may be considered over the top. Not a huge fan of visual modding, but yours looks good :)

Do wonder how those headlight trims would look in red 🤔

Thank you, yes it is essentially done, just a few more minor changes to report soon.

I did photoshop to black bits to red etc and it looks good but as I have quite a bit of gloss black they suit the car better in gloss black :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 19/03/2019 at 03:02, HarleQuinn said:

Few small cosmetics recently...

Roof wrap in gloss black and a shark fin aerial added!

1.thumb.png.545b3ad3c660eb1f26ba9fac89f5ea55.png   2.png.ee4b41c19c83d26f9c60f70af89d75f2.png

3.png.1583bd4c568cb7e6ac5bebf35747b501.png   5.png.9806303bd1aa0003c43eda0574ff9e7c.png

Do you remember that where you got the shark fin from? Was is just plug and installed or did you have to do some sort of wiring?

• Like 1

On 20/07/2020 at 19:58, CozyTony said:

Do you remember that where you got the shark fin from? Was is just plug and installed or did you have to do some sort of wiring?

It was this one, just remove the old aerial by unscrewing it, tis screws into it and sticks down :)

https://www.wish.com/product/5b87a92dc48ad27350a564ae?share=web

• 10 months later...

What spoiler is it?  Looks really smart!

Out of interest, does the facelift TSI vRS use the same exhaust as the pre-facelift TFSI?  I know the turbo is different but not sure if the outlet is the same.