Kodiaq Sportline

MikeLondon

Afternoon all,

ive fallen in love with the Kodiaq, and am determined to order one soon... however, I think I’d really like to go for the sport line option, as I think it looks rather splendid. 

Does anyone one have any idea when it may be available to order in the UK... I’m concerned if I order the Edition, they’ll release it the next day! Ha 

the dealer is suggesting it won’t be available until the middle of next year... but my spidey sense is telling me he’s just looking to get the sale done! 

any help greatly appreciated,

Michael

Its hard to get a solid answer on this. In Ireland, the Sportline is already on the configurator -  http://cc-cloud.skoda-auto.com/IRL/IRL/en-IE .

When questioned, my dealer said March/end quarter 1 of 2018 was the "launch" with the car hitting Irish shores in July. You guys in the UK might be ahead of us but I doubt you would wait longer.

• Thanks 1

I think it was in October that I asked so it may have changed. The pricelist with specifications on the Skoda Ireland site has it and also has the Kodiak Scout on it (as the most expensive model too).

I'm not sure how accurate or correct the list is though - they have the "Sportline" at the same price as the Ambition and that is wrong - there is no way they are giving away sunroofs and all the other kit just for ticking the sportline box.

Irish Kodiak Active, Ambition, Style, Sportline and Scout Spec and Price list

Those 2.0TDI are going to have the VED in the UK for the first year go from £200 to £500 on or after the 6th April 2018 when first registered.

Surely for the UK a Sportline will be available as a Petrol with more than 150ps,

one might expect a 190 ps or it would be another Skoda trim level model with show and not much go.

New VED road tax_ 2018 UK car tax changes explained.mhtml

Edited by AwaoffSki

Seems all the enhancements are cosmetic.

More aggressive front bumper, black pack (grill, door mirror caps, roof bars and window surrounds) and extra colour coding (lower front and rear bumper and door bottoms) plus the same fake exhaust trims seen on the MkIII Superb and optional unique 20" Sportline alloys (as pictured).

Enough to make it look a bit more special though...

5a1f275ed985c_AmbitionvSportline.thumb.jpg.4e0ecf93ea79e8f395cae62528134922.jpg

Edited by silver1011

On 11/30/2017 at 05:32, silver1011 said:

Seems all the enhancements are cosmetic.

More aggressive front bumper, black pack (grill, door mirror caps, roof bars and window surrounds) and extra colour coding (lower front and rear bumper and door bottoms) plus the same fake exhaust trims seen on the MkIII Superb and optional unique 20" Sportline alloys (as pictured).

Enough to make it look a bit more special though...

5a1f275ed985c_AmbitionvSportline.thumb.jpg.4e0ecf93ea79e8f395cae62528134922.jpg

I would have happily paid extra for the black treatment if available here...

• Like 1

Got to love SUK...emailed them twice about Sportline availability with no reply...

If you search for pricing the base model comes in at £31,500 but not sure how reliable that info is..

On 12/6/2017 at 08:16, oliverreed2 said:

Thanks, looks a good spec, needs more horses I feel to fit the look

Have you tried looking HERE?????    :D

Looks like they have made it 4x4 across the range of Sportlines with you guys in the UK and 20" wheels. We get the sliding sunroof as standard so that we can get wet any time we want.

Here in Ireland, the pricelists show Sportlines with 19" Triglav anthracites as standard, we just get the 1.4  150bhp Petrol with 2WD (no 2.0 Tsi) . 2WD and 4x4 are on the 2.0 Diesels. You can have manual & 4x4, DSG, or DSG and 4x4 on those, depending on whether you opt for 5 or 7 seaters. Diesel is still King here.

Irish Kodiak Pricelist with Sportline and standard specs

4 hours ago, Dr_Pepper said:

Anyway unless they launch a decent engine with a manual gearbox

The most powerful manual Kodiaq Sportline we can get here are the 150 petrol (1.4 Tsi) and 150 diesel 2.0 Tdi.

At least with the Superb III Sportline you can get the 190 Tdi in manual. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only significant advantge of the SportLine interior is the fronts seats, the rest is standard Kodiaq.

It gets dark headlining and alcantara door panels but these are all available on other models.

The seats are usually enough to convince most people though, I've not found anyone who doesn't like them!

• Like 1

Leather panels a cost option on the SE L and Edition, alcantara panels are standard on the Scout.

Picture1.jpg.b7126b334cbf19ce9421d9a1163f5d49.jpg

Black headlining 'might' be on the Scout, I'll know for sure in a few weeks...

Edited by silver1011

34 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Leather panels a cost option on the SE L and Edition, alcantara panels are standard on the Scout.

34 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Black headlining 'might' be on the Scout, I'll know for sure in a few weeks...

I thought you were trying to say they were available as options on other models... whereas what you really meant was alcantara door panels and (possibly) dark headlining are also standard on the Scout. :)

I was thinking I had missed the option of getting dark headlining on my Edition. Although after two cars with it, I'm actually quite enjoying the brightness of not having it.