** Days Until Christmas, ** Part Seven.

Auric Goldfinger

On 22/11/2018 at 02:13, mac11irl said:

32 days left.

I'm wet.... and it's dark...

Have a pic of some otm headlights and barely visible railway..

15428526406448413755430345250578.thumb.jpg.9d3734344b708216e34ee73d85a9de0e.jpg

The sleeper in the 6 foot, 3 up from the Bottom needs moving to the left a touch Mac, it's not quite in line

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

The sleeper in the 6 foot, 3 up from the Bottom needs moving to the left a touch Mac, it's not quite in line

Actually, I think it's a different sleeper type, screws and running edge are in line. I'd say it's a replacement one that put in :nerd:

Edit

Actually, no, there's a piece of ballast sitting on the end of it, blocking the light.

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Actually is 15 days until Christmas. :party:

Thanks for your input though

When I was at school 9 + 16 =25 , but if 9 + 15 =24 (Xmas Eve) works for you then who am I to argue.:@

Edited by shyVRS245
wrong word

4 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

When I was at school 9 + 16 =25 , but if 9 + 15 =24 (Xmas Eve) works for you then who am I to argue.:@

The Chairman calculates that at 0.0001 seconds past midnight, the entire day has elapsed. Thus, at 0.0001 seconds past midnight on Dec 24, it is 0 days remaining to Christmas Day ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Who indeed?  But it's the same for all of us, rest assured.  What the Guv says, goes :giggle:  .  'Sleeps' might be an improvement, but not for Mac and one or two others who work nights or sleep at odd times for other reasons :sleepy:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brijo said:

Who indeed?  But it's the same for all of us, rest assured.  What the Guv says, goes :giggle:  .  'Sleeps' might be an improvement, but not for Mac and one or two others who work nights or sleep at odd times for other reasons :sleepy:

Also, woe betide anyone who starts their own countdown thread...

Bob6ies got the ban stick pretty hard a couple of years ago. People say say its because he was calling Colin Hitler and the mod team Nazis in PMs, but really The Chairman had him kicked for starting a rogue countdown thread... he started it on Christmas Day of all days!!