** Days Until Christmas, ** Part Seven.

Auric Goldfinger

1 hour ago, Kenny R said:

Days until Christmas says 2 days 14hrs to go...

https://www.days-until-christmas.co.uk/exact-time-til-xmas.htm

Which by the chairmans rules means 2days. Sunday and monday..

We rely on the Chairman for accuracy, of course but perhaps he's  been at the Christmas Spirits early.  Going through the last few days, we see this ....

The Guv counts six on Tuesday, so Brian counts five and four on Wednesday and Thursday, Ken comes up with three yesterday (Friday) and Mac gets it as two today. 

Now we're told it's really three.  I don't understand how we can stay on the dot (well, mostly) when we're in the three hundreds but get lost when it's single digits.  Which day was Brexit, anyway?  I would have put the flags out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Brijo said:

We rely on the Chairman for accuracy, of course but perhaps he's  been at the Christmas Spirits early.  Going through the last few days, we see this ....

The Guv counts six on Tuesday, so Brian counts five and four on Wednesday and Thursday, Ken comes up with three yesterday (Friday) and Mac gets it as two today. 

Now we're told it's really three.  I don't understand how we can stay on the dot (well, mostly) when we're in the three hundreds but get lost when it's single digits.  Which day was Brexit, anyway?  I would have put the flags out.

My head hurts.      :worried:

• Sad 1

But but but today is over.

So theres only tomorrow...

These are the rules as set out by the guv. And, in fact, only reiterated to shyvrs last week!

Christmas eve is the last day before Xmas - tomorrow, Monday - so at 0.000001seconds past midnight tonight it is 0 more days left as, by Guv'nor's rule, at that moment in the Time Space Continuum Monday will be over. Therfore applying that rule as per the last how many years of this, today is 1 day remaining as of 0.000001seconds past midnight approx 9hrs and 52mins ago...

Edited by mac11irl
Mad rant about space time added

18 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

....Christmas eve is the last day before Xmas - tomorrow, Monday - so at 0.000001seconds past midnight tonight it is 0 more days left as, by Guv'nor's rule, at that moment in the Time Space Continuum Monday will be over. Therfore applying that rule as per the last how many years of this, today is 1 day remaining as of 0.000001seconds past midnight approx 9hrs and 52mins ago...

Oh.....:thinking:     Ooh.........:wondering:       Oh, I get it :blush Easy, when you explain it like that.  Thanks, Mac.  Hmm. 

Hmmm

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

But but but today is over.

So theres only tomorrow...

These are the rules as set out by the guv. And, in fact, only reiterated to shyvrs last week!

Christmas eve is the last day before Xmas - tomorrow, Monday - so at 0.000001seconds past midnight tonight it is 0 more days left as, by Guv'nor's rule, at that moment in the Time Space Continuum Monday will be over. Therfore applying that rule as per the last how many years of this, today is 1 day remaining as of 0.000001seconds past midnight approx 9hrs and 52mins ago...

Correct Mac, there is only one day left until Christmas. :nod:

I've been trying to explain this for years.........................:thinking:

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Correct Mac, there is only one day left until Christmas. :nod:

I've been trying to explain this for years.........................:thinking:

In the countdown, a day is like a Spad... 

1mm or 1mile its all the same ;)

Happy Christmas Eve everybody...

Zero more Guvnor days remaining to Christmas, so hope youve all the presents bought wrapped and ready to give!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mac11irl said:

Happy Christmas Eve everybody...

Zero more Guvnor days remaining to Christmas, so hope youve all the presents bought wrapped and ready to give!

Just 38 hours until Xmas Dinner have a good one everyone wherever you find yourself and never drink and drive cos PLOD will be waiting to get you to blow up their party balloons.:blush

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Brijo said:

So that's it for another year.  Good fun, thanks.  I'm off to sharpen my abacus beads. 

May Life be kind to you all :hi:

Part 8 starts on Wednesday... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mac11irl said:

IMAG2948.thumb.jpg.51bd9271117ae185db6388dde67a30e1.jpgAnybody else feeling a bit like this guy today...

Whens part 8 kick off?

Chairman is hopefully doing his sums to start on the right count!

Part 8 is in the making, will be up before lunch....................

The Gov has a thick head this morning i've never drunkGin until yesterday and I got a real taste for it

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Part 8 is in the making, will be up before lunch....................

The Gov has a thick head this morning i've never drunkGin until yesterday and I got a real taste for it

Uugggghhh gin is dangerous.

One of the worst hangover heads i ever experienced was after a night of gin. Like a team of miners were excavating the inside of my skull for 12hrs with those emergency window braking hammers.

• Sad 1