Tonights Tea.............

Auric Goldfinger

54 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

Diggin the slippers Andy, they a retirement gift from the old BR days? :D

36 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

They are my driving slippers along with my Leather perforated Driving gloves.....

I think this should have been posted in the YetI Section     :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheOctaviator said:

Only two sprouts?

No, no no No, no no No, no no No, no no No, no no No, no no No, no no.. I just have eatern a good few before the plate was served. I Love sprouts  :heart:

Farters, as Mrs G calls them

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

Havent had a popes eye in a long time. I got swmbo into beef steak by garlic searing and baking a nice thick striploin. Then gradually got her around to just pan frying.

Next step is flame grilled on the bbq

50 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

I'll be honest Ken I'm not  beef steak man, I love lamb but Mrs G doesn't, done just on the pink side and Yes I'll kill for prawns, the Jumbo size ones.

Well, I mean I'm specific enough to choose different parts o' a coo as preferable to others. But rare, always rare, be it beef, lamb, or venison. And include me in with king or tiger prawns too!

Its not, just lunch.

But i call it Christmas Pizza - thin base vegetable topped with chunky turkey leg.

1514470647663-83339859.thumb.jpg.1b66bb2cbfe9af4778eee8007548bc3f.jpg

Side note, anyone who says coke zero tastes identical to regular coke has no taste buds..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Which bit is the Chunky Turkey Leg ?

Shouldve said "chunked" or "shredded" to more accurately describe the pieces of turkey meat :D

Tonights tea is Rump steak with potato wedges. My mate down in Australia sent me a video link a week ago on how to make 'Chicken salt' apparently it's the bees knees on chips there.:)

I ordered the ingredients and they're now in.

Salt

white pepper

onion powder

celery seeds

garlic powder

chicken stock powder.

paprika

I've made a batch of seasoning as per vid instructions and will report back after I've had my Tea. :biggrin: 

IMG_20171229_131741.jpg

Edited by lancpudn

4 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

^^^  You can buy Salt and Garlic or Salt and Chilli powder to sprinkle on chps or wedges. We get it from Sainsburys.  Wonderful taste. OXO do spiced powder for meats as well. 

**  Other supermarkets and powder sprinkle flavours are available  **

Yes we've tried those herby seasonings for potato wedges and very nice they are too, I thought I'll try to stick to this recipe as he said it's excellent not just on chips/potato wedges but pasta /meat dishes etc. I've just tasted it and it passes the finger licking test. :biggrin:

Edited by lancpudn
  • Like 1