Identifying the hp

Anishk

I'm quite embarrassed whilst i ask you guys this but how do i identify what hp my car came with from factory ? I've gone through a few threads where some people said their mk1 octavia was 90hp / 110hp / 130hp.. my car is a skoda octavia tour 2006, 1.9tdi elegance, i know this information is very vague for you guys to help me but please let me know whatever info you guys or I need to in order to come to a conclusion.

thanks in advance.

What is the engine code ? 3 letters normally found on the cambelt cover or on the white paper sticker in the boot or in the service booklet, will be something like AQM,AGR,ALH,
AHF,ASV  ATD,AXR,ASZ   With that info it will be possible to say what the power output is.

1 hour ago, nige8021 said:

What is the engine code ? 3 letters normally found on the cambelt cover or on the white paper sticker in the boot or in the service booklet, will be something like AQM,AGR,ALH,
AHF,ASV  ATD,AXR,ASZ   With that info it will be possible to say what the power output is.

My engine no starts with ALH 

engine code ALH.
This engine produces a maximum power of 90 PS (89 bhp - 66 kW) at 3750 rpm and a maximum torque of 210 Nm (154 lb.ft) at 1900 rpm. The power is transmitted to the road by the front wheel drive (FWD) with a 5 speed Manual gearbox

For the rest of the spec on the engine  https://www.ultimatespecs.com/car-specs/Volkswagen/2886/Volkswagen-Golf-4-Variant-19-TDI-90.html  

Edited by nige8021