Optional extras and colour

SheffieldLad

On 1/15/2018 at 11:19, Llanigraham said:

Why, why, why do we have to have such boring colours!!!???

Petrol blue metallic isn't boring.  :blink:

Quartz Grey ordered for me.  Only extras on the edition , heated front screen and space saver spare wheel., and the DSG gearbox. Placed my order Friday.  No idea when it’s going to be ready mind.  Still I have my trust Octavia till it turns up. 

I have always bought silver or white cars when given a choice, but been a fan of the mid flat grey introduced on Audis some years ago. Skoda now do a version called Meteor Grey and I thought that's for me if I buy a Karoz. But yesterday I saw an Emerald Green SEL in the Norwich dealer and it just looked so correct. The salesman admitted this was the colour being pushed atthe dealer release he had attended abroad.

Colin

Been for a test drive in a 1.5 SEL this morning and was very impressed. On the extras front the heated screen is a must not sure if we are going for any others. 

The dilemma is the colour, quartz grey, moon white, petrol blue?????

does anybody have any pictures of their karoq to share

picked ours up last Saturday, 1.5 TSI DSG, So pleased with our choice of petrol blue with the beige interior. extras was heated screen and additive cruise with the DSG box is a must. After 5 Octavia VRS's this was a big change but has exceeded our exceptions.  

20180113_134218 (2).jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jon_cambs said:

picked ours up last Saturday, 1.5 TSI DSG, So pleased with our choice of petrol blue with the beige interior. extras was heated screen and additive cruise with the DSG box is a must. After 5 Octavia VRS's this was a big change but has exceeded our exceptions.  

20180113_134218 (2).jpg

Looks nice with the anthracite wheels.  Well done. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks lovely when clean and shiny , saw one on the road today and it looked very dull with road film on it , but I guess that happens on any car , loving those wheels though , how much extra to get those ?

On 15/01/2018 at 20:30, Jon_cambs said:

We picked ours up Saturday, the wheels were a last minute addition. 

20180113_140412.jpg

Are these the 19" Crater alloys? They look much better than the standard silver ones.

Does anyone else think the Karoq looks better with black window surrounds and roof bars than chrome, or is it just me being too used the black-pack on my Octy VRS?

DPZyxG4.jpg

TA78U5G.jpg

I wish they'd black-out the chrome grill as well, although Skoda will probably save that option for the Sportline/VRS model.

Edited by Orville

The black trim does suit a darker colour car, but I think it would need to be in gloss or it could look a little "bargain basement".

This is why I went for the silver roof bars on my white Yeti.

Colin

I guess it's a matter of taste. Like Colin, I went for silver roof rails on our Yeti with Jungle Green. We have silver roof rails and window surrounds on our Karoq with Velvet Red. To me it looks great. I also find black trims need much more intensive care in the long run.

On 1/20/2018 at 13:14, Jon_cambs said:

20180113_134218 (2).jpg

VERY smart Jon, which showroom is that???