Anybody Ordered Energy Blue?

Looks absolutely fine in daylight, really quite good. Under the porch lights though...not a fan.

How are the DRLs on the MY18? I think we've got a very similar spec. Also going to get the free leather upgrade (they've run out of Alcantara apparently)

3 minutes ago, RickTT said:

Looks alright that.. makes a change from the dull silvers and bland colours.

The colour choices we get in comparison to what's on offer in Czech is abysmal.

Someone posted a pic of a burnt orange metallic Superb - looked excellent 

Just now, kirku said:

The colour choices we get in comparison to what's on offer in Czech is abysmal.

Someone posted a pic of a burnt orange metallic Superb - looked excellent 

yup - i posted that :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kirku said:

Looks absolutely fine in daylight, really quite good. Under the porch lights though...not a fan.

How are the DRLs on the MY18? I think we've got a very similar spec. Also going to get the free leather upgrade (they've run out of Alcantara apparently)

I’ve not really noticed them yet. Drove 30 miles home from the supplying dealer and parked it up 

it’s an SE Tech DSG 150 with the options below. I decided to spend extra on options instead of metallic paint. The colour grows on me by the hour. 

Different alloys + all season tyres

Heated windscreen

Heated seats

Heated washer jets

Wireless charging 

Free leather 

Edited by AngloDeutsch

21 minutes ago, AngloDeutsch said:

I’ve not really noticed them yet. Drove 30 miles home from the supplying dealer and parked it up 

it’s an SE Tech DSG 150 with the options below. I decided to spend extra on options instead of metallic paint. The colour grows on me by the hour. 

Different alloys + all season tyres

Heated windscreen

Heated seats

Heated washer jets

Wireless charging 

Free leather 

To be honest, I probably should've done the same regarding the paint. 

6 hours ago, carrock said:

Looks excellent. Almost like the early RS2 Audi colours. Best colour Superb by miles

Shame it’s not available on the Sportline 

Ad mentioned earlier - Google "VW Jazz Blue" :) They must have found some leftover canisters on a shelf somewhere and put it into use :D

• Like 1

There is a '18 plate Superb in "energy blue" in the village I live in.

Initially thought it was a base spec car but it's a sportline, wouldn't order that colour

Me to. Am about to place order. no money in the pot for Paint and have just been informed that its no longer Pacific but is now Energy Blue. Carrock, if you get a chance soon to send more photo's in daylight I'm sure we would all appreciate.

I see an energy blue Karoq every day; it's quite a bright colour, the photos capture it quite well. Don't think I'd choose it though.

Depending on the amount of light, the color varies greatly, from "dark blue" to "bright blue". In any case, I believe that the car loses much in elegance and gains in sportsmanship. I hope that my dealership is able to change my order, in favor of a Superb "Petrol blue metallic". Deplorable behavior by Skoda: it still doesn't have an updated configurator :sleepy::angry: !!!!!!!! 
Edited by Thesaggio

I went for Petrol/Lava blue instead of Energy, should be picking it up in about a month now. Was also perfectly happy with Pacific Blue - and would much rather have spent the money on more options - but really didn't like the look of Energy in the showroom and didn't want to risk it on a car the size of a Superb. More images would be great, as coworkers are having the same issues as many of us.

• Like 1

On 21/03/2018 at 05:29, AngloDeutsch said:

Shame it’s not available on the Sportline 

I think it will be soon.  Energy and Petrol blue have started to appear on lease and broker sites for the Sportline.  

I think both would look fantastic on the Sportline, with the gloss black trim. 

Edited by penguin17