Where are all the Kodiaqs?!

3 months ago we decided it was time for a new car - Whilst researching  options, we've been keeping a close eye out for the Kodiaq on the streets of Hertforshire/Essex border .   I've only seen ONE....!  (A smart looking black one in Sawbridgeworth)

I know that there are lots of people waiting for delivery(including me now), but how 'common' do you think they might be in a year or three. 

As common as the Tiguan/Yeti do you think - ? 

I just thought I'd seem more of them given the car has been out for a year or so. 

Charlie. 

4 hours ago, charlie71 said:

Whilst researching  options, we've been keeping a close eye out for the Kodiaq on the streets of Hertforshire/Essex border .   I've only seen ONE....!

Isn't that because they all drive Range Rover Evoques and Audi SQ5s around there...? Can't be seen driving a Skoda! :D

28 minutes ago, WiggosSideburns said:

Isn't that because they all drive Range Rover Evoques and Audi SQ5s around there...? Can't be seen driving a Skoda! :D

Yes - They do !  I'm more than happy driving around my 6.5 year old octavia...!

12 minutes ago, roo said:

I live in Harlow and I've seen a fair few kodiaqs recently.

Just up the road in Spellbrook - Maybe I should be looking harder. 

On 3/2/2018 at 19:06, WiggosSideburns said:

I'd rather own and drive a Kodiaq than any Range Rover or Audi SQ5 anyday. B)

Every time I think I've seen one, it turns out to be an ateca. Not sure who  all these people are that pay more money for an identical but slightly smaller car.

Still only seen one kodiaq on the road for an entire year (mind you I don't do much milage)

They are a rare sight, although I'm still waiting to see a Scout or Sportline.

All I've seen so far is either the SE (DRL's in the foglights, halogen headlights & 18" Elbrus alloys) and the SE L / Edition (LED headlights / 19" Sirius / Triglav alloys).

Edited by silver1011

10 hours ago, silver1011 said:

They are a rare sight

Almost as rare as '18' plates... I haven't seen any on the road apart from mine, which is astonishing given I've (almost) driven the length of the country and back since March 1st! I'm guessing most people postponed collecting their new toys because of the snow.

Look in Disabled Parking bays because a good few on the roads are those bought by Motability and leased, but not as many as there are Ateca because they were available first.

In Parent Children parking as well.

Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Aldi & Lidl,  maybe it is those that know a bargain that drives a Kodiaq.

i am never in Sainsbury or Waitrose,  there might be ones there.

23 hours ago, ir49 said:

Pick up mine on Friday (16th March) Ordered November 17. Hold ups in the Alcantara leather supply chain is slowing delivery.

Alcantara/Leather has been taken off the option list in the Netherlands, because of this. Apparently Skoda has issues with the supplier.