terrible glare on windscreen

not sure if im the only one but this car has terrible glare form oncoming traffic when a slight amount of rain on windscreen (in between wipes for instance) or if a slight mist on it..(noticed during these last few cold months..

Also noticed  the dash lights illuminate on my drivers side window at night even when they are dimmed down.

Is there some anti glare glass cleaner people use? 

I assume its the shape of the cabin / glass causing this, but cant find a way to minimise it, i have adjusted the seat to be at different positions / heights to no avail..

I generally use Astonish window and glass cleaner (usually £1 from the obvious outlets) inside and out on all the glass, and it leaves them smear/grease free. I also use a car windscreen cleaner in 5 litre containers from Auchan/Carrefour in France, and use that 50/50 with water in the washer bottle.

I have noticed that the windscreen can get glarey after washing the car, so assume that the car shampoo has some kind of wax in it.

Maybe the screen is a bit greasy. LIDL W5 glass cleaner is good for getting grease, flies etc off. Spray it on and leave for 30 seconds then wipe.

I also use it on my helmet visor for removing flies. Best stuff I have used.

AG glass polish - is without doubt the best glass cleaner - the mirco abrasives in the polish work similar to a clay but better for glass I used it once and no more fog and crystal clear vision.

also check / replace your pollen filter - may help and for £8 why not