Lowering advice

Right.... 

My spacers are on the way and should be arriving tomorrow which brings me onto the next little mod on the list.

I cant help thinking I want to go a bit lower but not silly low so I can still get over speed bumps, Its a mk3 VRS estate in white (if it makes any difference).

Thoughts on what to get and how low to go, pictures would be great too? B)

Hellooo here I am. 

Just get the H&R no messing and they are cheap on eBay.de. 28833-2 I think they are. They are just low enough to fill the arches. Most speed humps are fine and don’t scrape but quite a lot of kerbs in car parks catch the front number when you park head on. You’ll do that twice and then learn haha. I’ve had mine on for best part of 70k miles and no bother at all with shocks. It also rides well when loaded too. 

3F0B654A-765C-459E-8F59-C06A1A3C405C.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Esseesse200 said:

Hellooo here I am. 

Just get the H&R no messing and they are cheap on eBay.de. 28833-2 I think they are. They are just low enough to fill the arches. Most speed humps are fine and don’t scrape but quite a lot of kerbs in car parks catch the front number when you park head on. You’ll do that twice and then learn haha. I’ve had mine on for best part of 70k miles and no bother at all with shocks. It also rides well when loaded too. 

3F0B654A-765C-459E-8F59-C06A1A3C405C.jpeg

Looks great although a little low for my liking, is that picture fully loaded and what was the drop on those springs? 

2 hours ago, Pittsy said:

Looks great although a little low for my liking, is that picture fully loaded and what was the drop on those springs? 

Ahhh yea that’s fully loaded with ski and board kit and 2 kids and a wife. Drop on a vrs with H&R is about 25-30mm 

this is with 12mm and 20mm spacers on. Didn’t really like the feel with 20mm on so it has 12mm all round. Bottom pic

5FF9D9FA-C047-4C20-B3F0-17F59CA66153.jpeg

C59E8151-DB90-4868-AA16-B6BEA18A2AFB.jpeg

E516CDAE-15D8-4157-BEAE-DDDDA466E3D1.jpeg

BD9B69DF-06E6-4397-8C6E-FC7BC8C8E498.jpeg