Skoda Accessories

Looking for some accessories/parts for our new skodas (both me and my parents have picked up new octavias over the past 2 weeks) and i was wondering where the best place is to get them from?

I need a boot liner (looked on ebay but can't seem to find any that fit the VRS), floor mats and a spare wheel as a minimum (plus anything else that takes my fancy!)

Edited by chuno

There’s always SuperSkoda, but beware proper vRS carpet mats are a lot more ££ than other trim levels. I found a Skoda dealer on eBay who had sets of vRS red stitch mats going for £18.95 a set! Awesome considering they are £75. I have the silver stitching in my car and only 3 mats annoyingly so if you find a set with silver stitching please let me know. If you want a liner for the whole boot, have a look at a Hatchbag, the vRS boot isn’t a different shape or size. I have a genuine Skoda rubber mat in mine, nice and heavy and it doesn’t curl up. Spare wheel would be eBay/breakers or dealer job.

8 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

There’s always SuperSkoda, but beware proper vRS carpet mats are a lot more ££ than other trim levels. I found a Skoda dealer on eBay who had sets of vRS red stitch mats going for £18.95 a set! Awesome considering they are £75. I have the silver stitching in my car and only 3 mats annoyingly so if you find a set with silver stitching please let me know. If you want a liner for the whole boot, have a look at a Hatchbag, the vRS boot isn’t a different shape or size. I have a genuine Skoda rubber mat in mine, nice and heavy and it doesn’t curl up. Spare wheel would be eBay/breakers or dealer job.

Are those mats still going?! £18.95 is a bargain!

1 hour ago, SashaGrace said:

Have you a link to these Matt's. At that price I'll have a set 

Sadly they sold out of them pretty quickly! It was Silbury Skoda on eBay in case any other bargains come up.

They were actually cheaper than I quoted, I mis remembered the price. I have pics of the listing as I asked if they had silver stitch ones (they didn’t) so just to prove that’s not a made up price

59E7ED51-4148-4076-9BE7-5A6AC25AEDEC.thumb.png.9dcb01ce9f0f91a5d32382e3e2e83b31.png

BF2A2921-0208-488F-B65E-808C10BA0160.thumb.png.e5e1a51223d9badb00a77fd96abfec6b.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chuno said:

Looking for some accessories/parts for our new skodas (both me and my parents have picked up new octavias over the past 2 weeks) and i was wondering where the best place is to get them from?

I need a boot liner (looked on ebay but can't seem to find any that fit the VRS), floor mats and a spare wheel as a minimum (plus anything else that takes my fancy!)

Is the VRS boot different than a normal Octavia ?

Both the cabin and boot rubber mats from Superskoda are great.

I find the boot mat especially hard wearing plus you can take them all out and hose them down to bring them back to as new condition again

You won't go wrong with either of them

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-Limousine-rear-trunk-RUBBER-cargo-mat-original-Skoda-Autoas-product

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-floor-mats-RUBBER-heavy-duty-original-Skoda-Autoas-product

2 hours ago, Jonny5ive said:

Great service from Mike for many parts I've ordered :thumbup:

The added benefit of being able to speak to a human too!

Can only echo this. Mike is always spot on and a pleasure to deal with :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks for the info everyone = will look at ordering today.

I have heard of SuperSkoda, but was hoping to deal with a UK company and have heard mixed reviews of them on here.

I thought that the VRS boot might be slightly different as when i select VRS on the options on most of the ebay listings it says it isn't compatible.

Eg here..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-OCTAVIA-mk3-HTB-2013-up-Boot-tray-liner-car-mat-Heavy-Duty-SK101521/331758611257?fits=Model%3AOctavia&hash=item4d3e5aab39:g:o9kAAOSwSlBYwVwp

2 hours ago, chuno said:

Thanks for the info everyone = will look at ordering today.

I have heard of SuperSkoda, but was hoping to deal with a UK company and have heard mixed reviews of them on here.

I thought that the VRS boot might be slightly different as when i select VRS on the options on most of the ebay listings it says it isn't compatible.

Eg here..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-OCTAVIA-mk3-HTB-2013-up-Boot-tray-liner-car-mat-Heavy-Duty-SK101521/331758611257?fits=Model%3AOctavia&hash=item4d3e5aab39:g:o9kAAOSwSlBYwVwp

Superskoda have been fine for me on price and service for established models. Placed several orders for my Yetis and all worked well. Takes a week or two, but it's coming from CR. I now have a Karoq and they currently aren't listing too much for them, and neither are the main UK 2 or 3 online Accessory Depts a few of the main dealers have set up.

I tried Listers for the first time recently for an OEM boot mat for our new car and was delighted with the service and price.  You initially tell them what you want then ring to firm up. The ability to speak to someone meant that the exact right thing was ordered. It sounded as if it was coming from some central VAG type warehouse, whereas with the others, if it's not on their listings, you can't order it. My impression, anyway. 

Good luck :thumbup:

I got carpet mates made up through an eBay shop for £40.

They are a custom tailored mat and they were able to make them pretty much exactly the way I wanted them - black carpet, red trim and stitching and the current VRS logo.

mats2.jpeg.b39fccbcf443aac6a1efeeb20d991684.jpeg

eBay link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavia-2013-Luxury-Car-Mats-VRS-Logo/172971818574?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I was well pleased with them - the red trim matches he stitching on my interior and lifts the black interior a little.

The eBay shop is called Flashmats or something, but it's a actually a very reputable company called Unique Products UK, who also have a seperate website carmats4u.com

I found the eBay shop easier to deal with - fast responses, etc.

I also bought genuine Skoda mudflaps from Skoda Parts Ireland - top class service.