SuperSkoda.com

Can anyone comment on their experience of using superSkoda. I've looked at the site and there is some cracking kit on there,just want to hear what people think of them,thanks

IF they have it in stock (rather than just saying they have it in stock) then they are pretty good,

however it all goes tits up if you need to contact them as their customer services is shocking / borderline non existent. 

I have had a bad experience with them and a good one, so maybe my opinion will not be of much help. I once ordered a badgeless grill. It arrived and when I inspected it, it was of very poor quality. There were some small defects, a dent in the plastic and some marks caused by the molding process. I sent it back losing money with the postage. Later I ordered some mud flaps, which arrived fairly quick and they were of good quality, they are still on the car now. From all past posts on here about SuperSkoda, they are a bit of a gamble!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, pedro1 said:

No m8 my car is black pearl and the grill is black so went right on without paianting. Cant see any difference... Changed the standard V badge as well to Vrs.

grill.thumb.jpg.1f634f9f5c510d7d7792cf8785d88174.jpg

Looks much smarter that :)  you not fancy any eyebrow spoilers ?

My car is blue.. getting roof wrapped gloss black so I'm gonna spray the grill and mirrors gloss black too..