The Apprentice last night

Haven't seen this before last night when nothing else was on .... and what a nutter that Jo is!:eek: Scares me even more that she was / is an HR person as she seems to be a control freak, with absolutely no personal skills at all and fully willing to balme everyone but herself for things going wrong. Was particularly brilliant that she took credit for the half of her team that did well ... which was the half of her team that she had no involvement with and kept slagging off for not consulting her before they did anything. :rofl: Agree that the only reasons she was kept in was for ratings / entertainment ... although I can't see her getting a job anywhere after the series is shown.

Can't believe that Sugar was stupid enough not to sack someone who was in charge of the project yet whose 'group' only got two of the ten items!! IMHO there was no way she should have been allowed to get away with blaming one of the other two in her group as she was stood with them for 8hrs !!. ..perhaps you could understand him believing her if she had blamed one of the three girls in the other group ..surely he must have got a report back from one of his two spies and all the 'TV footage' to see that she was lying...

Hope the bint goes next week but I've a feeling her and Sayeed will be the last two fighting it out for the chance to be Sugars apprentice...for all of the one week they'll hold down the job for..!!

... and what were they doing for the first 2 hours 40 minutes? :confused:

The lawyer girl was the most adult and sensible one of the lot - think Sugar has just thrown the baby out with the bathwater there. Interesting how Sayeed is looking much better now he's calmed down a bit although the scene in the tailor's at the end was awful - if you have something to say, say it yourself!

First one I've seen this series, couldn't believe that when given a shopping list of 10 items and money to buy them they spent nearly three hours 'brainstorming' their strategy :rofl: SWMBO does that to me all the time and I don't find it that challenging.

The lawyer was definitely the best (of a universally bad bunch) though.

Sugar seems to have a chip on his shoulder about certain types of people and I don't think the lawyer was really a good salesperson or would be an asset to his team. Saying that, I don't think Jo would be either, but we'll see how she does in other tasks :rofl:

The lads team certainly seem to be more cohesive this time so it'll be interesting to see what happens next week when they shuffle the teams up!

Chris

Nah,

There's method to the madness.

You leave Mad Jo in, to see how the others react to her, see how they handle conflict etc....

Its a good idea.

Glad the porgram is back, only thing I actually really liked on TV in the past 12 months (apart from Deanne Berry- type her into google-first hit is best!)

And very pleased with the BBC streaming service

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/programmes/?id=apprentice

You can actually go in and watch ones you've missed without finding out who got sacked.

I never understood why there were cushions on sofas, now I know- to hide behind every time Jo starts speaking

...I never understood why there were cushions on sofas, now I know- to hide behind every time Jo starts speaking

Or to soak up her tears? Her emotional reaction to vegetables etc is weird in itself IMO, let alone from a human resources manager.

It reminds me of an episode from Cheers when Norm became distraught when he had to fire someone, genuine initially, but then it became second nature and he was outed as a phoney. Do you think she chops onions in half just before "lights, camera, action"?

Mo

• 2 weeks later...

Glad that useless bint has got it.

As AS said, no wonder Rover went under with her having some responsibility.

What still makes me laugh, is that so few of them will hold their hands up and admit to a mistake.

Ruth to win for me.

At least she was honest, if a bit loud and annoying. I hope that useless Samuel goes next, and the other two girls, Michelle first. I think Ansell is skating on thin ice, too.

It's getting very addictive, and the Idrian Choiles program immediately afterwards rounds it off. Was working til 10pm last night, and still had to watch it all as soon as I got home :P

It's getting very addictive, and the Idrian Choiles program immediately afterwards rounds it off. Was working til 10pm last night, and still had to watch it all as soon as I got home :P

We tried to watch that, but found Jo a bit too unbearable :rofl: I'm sure she made Saira look quite tame in comparison ;)

Chris

...What still makes me laugh, is that so few of them will hold their hands up and admit to a mistake...

I have the greatest admiration for Alan Sugar for keeping a straight face - I'd fall about in hysterical laughter listening to some of the reasons why it wasn't their fault. Saaaah! :hilarius:

Mo

Actually' date=' one by one they are all, apart from Ruth and even she has her moments, are showing themselves as "lightweights" to quote AS.

At this point Ruth, best of a bad bunch. These are supposed to be the best........ of what?[/quote']

:offtopic: OOOOOOOHHHH rongagain - is that AH3000 yours?