Anyone Fitted Wagner Intercooler 1.4TSI & 1.6TDI

Has anyone fitted wagner intercooler to there 1.4 VRS or 1.6 TDI. If so do you have any pictures.

http://www.wagner-tuning.uk/200001037.html

I have a Wagner Intercooler in my 8L S3 and its a lovely bit of kit. But would like to see some pictures or fitment advice on the 5J.

Was thinking about fitting intercooler before getting it mapped.

On 6/13/2018 at 07:38, k7aus said:

Has anyone fitted wagner intercooler to there 1.4 VRS or 1.6 TDI. If so do you have any pictures.

http://www.wagner-tuning.uk/200001037.html

I have a Wagner Intercooler in my 8L S3 and its a lovely bit of kit. But would like to see some pictures or fitment advice on the 5J.

Was thinking about fitting intercooler before getting it mapped.

Its in the 'to do' list, no plans for stage 2 but it looks better than the Forge / Airtec ones on Awesome GTI

Edited by Kobayashi

Thanks for all you advice, That darkside one look very nice, but its still £280 inc P&P and VAT and i hear storys that they never line up or fit properly.  Im not sure i want to start chopping behind the headlight to get the Yeti / S3 to fit, even though its got the biggest volume. 

Forge Intercooler looks a quality but of kit with cast end & mounting but its £540 in P&P + VAT

Wagner is £565

Airtec need loads of "fettling" on my S3 to fit nicely and it didnt fit without rubbing on the hoses. Sold it at loss and bought Wagner. Fitment was better than OEM and that why i asked the question.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to add an intercooler to my 2011 1.6tdi Monte Carlo and don't know where to start every time I search it just brings up different engine sizes etc.  Could do with some advice.... it would be much appreciated 

• 1 month later...
On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:36, ForgeMotorsportUK said:

No dodgy 2 year warranties ....................only a Lifetime warranty on the Forge , using the best in air core technology as well 

Quality customer service as well, Just sent me a gasket within 24 hours!

Before i order Forge intercooler can you confirm its compatible with my car 2012 Skoda Fabia 1.6tdi CAYC engine and what is the correct part number. There doesnt seem to be a drop down box for the 1.6tdi engine on the forge Website.

Is there any other finish available ie black with black forge lettering??

Is there any discount available to forum users?