12th November 2018 - Brisky Racing at Snetterton - FULL !!!

BossFox

A couple of Skoda's' and last three of my gang. A great day was had, thanks again to Richard. :)

30912563057_5f756b854c_z.jpgBrisky Racing Trackday Snetterton 12th November 2018 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

45140434474_1f341e0a61_z.jpgIMG_0235 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

31993738678_3fecb30247_z.jpgIMG_0581 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

44951879775_ee41b8c0c5_z.jpgIMG_0319 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

45140563054_726be16e27_z.jpgIMG_0423 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

45813009762_51957d82cd_z.jpgBrisky Racing Trackday Snetterton 12th November 2018 by Buckmore Boy, on Flickr

• Like 4

Glad you all enjoyed it.

It all went to plan and restricting the numbers over a typical track day worked really well with pretty much no queuing once the track was open.

Plus not too many cars on the track itself so plenty of space and nobody felt the need to pressure anyone else as they had to get past urgently.

Thanks to everyone who came and made it the great day it was.

I'll update the Yeti thread with how that went.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, pip_vrs said:

@B33fy any of my beige fabia?

Hi mate, Sadly none, too wet in the morning, kept missing you in the afternoon session. Got loads of Carl’s red Scooby and just a few of others. Bryan took a load, will ask him if he got you.

5 hours ago, andsoutham said:

I'm still waiting patiently for Bryan's pics :) think he got some good one's of my slight "off" 

White BMW?.. I was standing next to Bryan at the time, I would have described it as a big moment myself.. lol

did get a few but totally out of focus, hopefully Bryan had more luck.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, B33fy said:

White BMW?.. I was standing next to Bryan at the time, I would have described it as a big moment myself.. lol

did get a few but totally out of focus, hopefully Bryan had more luck.

Last clip in this sequence... I was more than a little relieved when it straightened out before the wall 

6 minutes ago, andsoutham said:

Last clip in this sequence... I was more than a little relieved when it straightened out before the wall 

Thought BMW's are supposed to handle well bit close to the barrier must have left a skid mark in your BOXERS surely!:tongueout: