Columbus updates

• 2 months later...

Hi all, 

just found this forum when I try to resolve some problem with Scala, but I have Superb with Columbus too so why not to update this one 🙂

I have this version on my Sup

IMG_7328.jpeg

2 hours ago, Soustek said:

Hi all, 

just found this forum when I try to resolve some problem with Scala, but I have Superb with Columbus too so why not to update this one 🙂

I have this version on my Sup

IMG_7328.jpeg

7918 is V9 in plain English and was released November 2012 using data from Q1 2012.  Have a recollection that this is what was on my 63 plate facelift car originally.  So well out of date.  Latest map that is available (and ever will be) is V17 which from recollection was released late 2019.  Simplest option is to search on ebay for RNS510 map update V17.  You may have problems reading a non-genuine home burnt dual layer DVD as you will be buying off eBay.  Often a quick clean with a CD cleaning disc system cures the problem but you can unfortunately get into the situation where you can't access the old map on hard drive but can't load the new map into it (although can use the DVD map data directly).  I had this happen on my V17 update (but not on previous 3 or 4 updates) but fortunately a quick clean with this got me out of the jam : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000CM47KU

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes, 5274 is the final version of SW for some models.  For some other models, the 6276 is the final version!

I'm sure, someone in here will let you know what final version you need!

I'm not able to let you know which final version you need. Sorry! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Jayw13702 said:

I'm guessing my Columbus is a little out of date!!

IMG_7191.jpeg

Well yes, there will be updates.

But perhaps best left alone, eventually it will break by itself.  If you do want to load some updates, get back in touch.

• Like 1