Karoq pictures

Cvak

20 hours ago, Shahoff said:

Yes. I did retrofit ACC to my previous SUP3. A bit expensive as require "SWAP Code" which only available for dealers or professional workshops, but worth every penny. Dashboard have to be simpler. 

Would be helpful if you can share on the costs to retrofit digital cluster, assume skoda wint ro it as its mod

9 hours ago, vadimo said:

Would be helpful if you can share on the costs to retrofit digital cluster, assume skoda wint ro it as its mod

I purchased it for 350euro brand new with delivery from Russia.  I am not yet fully aware of pricing for coding. Will try local dealer first. The main thing for cluster is to reprogram the keys 

• Like 1

On 04/04/2019 at 11:08, vadimo said:

I purchased it for 350euro brand new with delivery from Russia.  I am not yet fully aware of pricing for coding. Will try local dealer first. The main thing for cluster is to reprogram the keys 

And few more photos

VQAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

BgAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

NQAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

zQAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 00:20, Shahoff said:

And few more photos

VQAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

BgAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

NQAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

zQAAAgO-KuA-1920.jpg

Like those wheels.:clap:

4 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Like those wheels.:clap:

This is original 3way slitted ASA DS3 alloys. Love them too. And I like how they  look like on Karoq. Black Ninja with shurikens  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Pulled over to snap this in the wife's Karoq 1.5TSi SEL manual. Just over 15 months since we bought it as well.

image.jpg

This cant be the real fuel economy??

Just now, Aaron32 said:

This cant be the real fuel economy??

No I was at the top of our street having just left the house as you can see the engine had been running for just 1 minute. Current Long Term average on maxidot is 49.2mpg.:D

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

No I was at the top of our street having just left the house as you can see the engine had been running for just 1 minute. Current Long Term average on maxidot is 49.2mpg.:D

That sounds better :)

• Like 1

On 11/05/2019 at 12:31, Grumpy Finn said:

This is our 1.5 TSI DSG Style MY19b in Quartz Grey, rims are Triton 17" and tires Bridgestone Turanza T001 215/50.

Extras: auxialiry heater, digital cockpit, varioflex, traveller assistant, Amundsen, winter wheels.

All others: LED lights, ACC, Kessy, virtual pedal, mode selector, heated: seats, steering wheel, windshields etc are standard.

Interesting. ACC ,virtual pedal and front parking in Ireland is an optional for Style but Columbus is standard :)

Edited by Shahoff

The specs are really country specific.

The Columbus costs here 1720 € (+ co2 tax) and the virtual pedal 595 € (+ co2 tax) and ACC 1025 € (+ co2 tax). Better that way, the virtual pedal and ACC are much more usable than Columbus. Here only Ambition has not the virtual pedal and ACC as standard. Columbus is not standard in any. Even Amundsen is standard only in Exclusive.

Maybe the Android Auto or Apple CarPlay are used for navigation.

Edited by Grumpy Finn

9 hours ago, Grumpy Finn said:

The specs are really country specific.

The Columbus costs here 1720 € (+ co2 tax) and the virtual pedal 595 € (+ co2 tax) and ACC 1025 € (+ co2 tax). Better that way, the virtual pedal and ACC are much more usable than Columbus. Here only Ambition has not the virtual pedal and ACC as standard. Columbus is not standard in any. Even Amundsen is standard only in Exclusive.

Maybe the Android Auto or Apple CarPlay are used for navigation.

Yes, ACC is handy , so I am retrofitting as I did on my SUP3. Way easier and cheaper to retrofit then Columbus :) Do you have front assist camera ?

1 minute ago, Shahoff said:

Yes, ACC is handy , so I am retrofitting as I did on my SUP3. Way easier and cheaper to retrofit then Columbus :) Do you have front assist camera ?

Yes, there is front assist camera.

• Like 1

On 14/05/2019 at 19:51, shyVRS245 said:

Wife borrowed the Beast today so got this in her 148bhp petrol manual Karoq.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's very impressive, is that mainly motorway driving? I can't get anywhere near that even driving at 65 on motorway. On a very conservative run I might manage 42mpg but my long term average is 39mpg and best miles per tank has been 406.

4 minutes ago, granty09 said:

That's very impressive, is that mainly motorway driving? I can't get anywhere near that even driving at 65 on motorway. On a very conservative run I might manage 42mpg but my long term average is 39mpg and best miles per tank has been 406.

Yeah have 2 junctions to trundle along the M1 which accounts for 18 miles of the total commute but have 14 roundabouts to negotiate so tend to lift off about 300m before which will bring the Eco light and shut off 2 cylinders to save fuel. Wife got 30mpg from my Octavia same day but I got 42mpg next day same car but different commute.:blush

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

Yeah have 2 junctions to trundle along the M1 which accounts for 18 miles of the total commute but have 14 roundabouts to negotiate so tend to lift off about 300m before which will bring the Eco light and shut off 2 cylinders to save fuel. Wife got 30mpg from my Octavia same day but I got 42mpg next day same car but different commute.:blush

I try to be as economical as possible, my eco score very rarely falls before 94 whatever commute I do but yet mpg always seems awful! 

In a diesel company car today though 76.5mpg and range of 765 miles on one tank, smaller than the Karoq. Such a difference but I'd never own a diesel! 

• Like 1