Help wanted!

I have to have a  superb in my life, and I've found the perfect one on autotrader . Thing is, it says it's 190hp 

(2016my manual) Is this correct? I've got a feeling that it is incorrect. All help is, as usual, greatly appreciated.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2018 at 08:00, BriskodaJeff said:

Congratulations! I have the same model (2017 version). You won't be disappointed - it's a cracking car.

I'm very happy with my new car. I've just had it serviced at my nearest Skoda dealership, who were very helpful.

I've only had it a fortnight, I filled it up on the way home, and so far it's done 400 miles and the fuel needle is pointing at the half full mark! Very impressed.

The only question i have is what adblue, if any, should i use? Is there only one type? I ask because if i can get away with cheap stuff vs stealership prices, then i'll be happy with that.

9 minutes ago, pj71 said:

The only question i have is what adblue, if any, should i use? Is there only one type? I ask because if i can get away with cheap stuff vs stealership prices, then i'll be happy with that.

I used Halfords finest (£11 for 10 litres IIRC) with no issues at all. No need to pay stealer prices. Others go even cheaper and use petrol station adblue pumps.

1 hour ago, BriskodaJeff said:

I used Halfords finest (£11 for 10 litres IIRC) with no issues at all. No need to pay stealer prices. Others go even cheaper and use petrol station adblue pumps.

That's great! Thanks for that. I was hoping that was the case. My trip computer is telling me i have 2500 miles to go so i don't have to worry just yet.

Cheers!

I've bought two refills of 10 litre each time from our local motor factors and I've had no problems.  I bought the hose that screws onto the container and filler neck that makes it very easy with no risk of spillage or contamination.  I always check that the refill is showing the correct specification that's stipulated in the handbook.