fugly airbag stickers, no more!

Jeez they are pricey - That blokes sold 6 sets of these Skoda ones and around 20 of the few VW designs I've looked at on ebay, hes on a winner at £15 a set!

Edited by ScoutCJB

I got in contact with the seller and...

Go direct to the website - www.ezmods.co

Use discount code - ‘BRISKODATSI’ or ‘BRISKODATDI’

Price is now £13.04

Which although not mega-bucks, tales the edge of a bit.

• Like 1

I have had the airbag and engine bay stickers the guy sells added to my VRS TDI, they are pricey but worth it, the photos he has are from my car,  here is a photo of my engine bay....

20180919_180516.jpg

18 hours ago, xman said:

Could be a problem if you ever have an accident which injures your front seat passenger who didn't follow sticker instructions.

You'd like to think people would know to wear a belt in the front and not to put rear facing car seats in, or any car seat for that matter. - but nowadays nothing ceases to amaze me.

Edited by ScoutCJB
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Petunet said:

That's upside down.

If you lower the sunvisor and look at it outside...

This is how I will see it 99% of the time.

Why would I want to see it upside down all the time?

On 12/10/2018 at 11:17, ScoutCJB said:

You'd like to think people would know to wear a belt in the front and not to put rear facing car seats in, or any car seat for that matter. - but nowadays nothing ceases to amaze me.

that's true! for example on my way in to work this morning at least a dozen people had no idea the outside lane is for overtaking only!! :D but that's another topic.

fitted mine and i like them, i did fit it upside down but they are easily remove and re positioned as i mentioned, so dont worry if its upside down. definitely looks mush better and now the inside of my car doesnt look like an health and safety manual.