New wheels for new RS 245

TheWanderer

Could someone please advise me on what PCD, ET, Offset and Central Bore sizes I should be looking for, for a perfect match for my new car. 

The wheels will be a direct replacement for the OEM one's at 18".

Thanks. 

Edited by TheWanderer

According to the below chart the 245 runs 19's as std!? However the ET offsets will help with wheel decisions...

Tire 
Rim 
PCD 
Vehicle's recommended cold tire inflation pressure. It is measured in bars or PSI (pounds per square inch).

225/35ZR19 88Y 7.5Jx19 ET51 5x112 2.4

235/35ZR19 89Y 8Jx19 ET47 5x112 2.4

255/30ZR19 91Z 9Jx19 ET38 5x112 2.5

Yep, I'll be running on the 18" wheels, I'll be looking for something nice looking and either Graphite or Black in colour to contrast nicely with the Meteor Grey. 

They don't do the 19" Extremes in black any more, apparently supply and QC issues. 

• 4 weeks later...

18x8.5 et45 5x112 is generally the go to fitment for aftermarket wheels on this platform.... keep in mind the FL was a wider rear track then the mk3

im running 19x9 et41 and 19x9.5 et43 with 235/35/19 all round lowered on eibach sportlines