White leather...

mandp

Good afternoon all.

Well, my next car is going to have white leather...yes WHITE`!

Can anyone kindly advise me on a `coating` I can apply from new so as I don't get any possible staining from my clothing?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Mike.

My wife had cream leather in her BMW 120 coupe. I thought it would have stained easy and was a bad choice but it wasn’t hard to maintain. Her idea of car maintenance was filling up with fuel when needed so interior cleaning was rare and when she did just maguiars leather cleaner and conditioner. When we sold it the dealer couldn’t believe how to do the leather was.  

Dr Leather dye block and their cleaning wipes to maintain. Most modern leather is coated so a conditioner is not required.

If you use a conditioner it justs sits on top of the coating attracting dirt and gives the appearance of looking shiny