New car incoming.....

WeirdKerr

Today I have done a deal on a 2018 Honda Civic 1.5 Sport CVT in White Orchid Pearl, an ex honda management car with 5k miles in the odo... 4 year pcp pick it up next weekend  all going well :)

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Offski said:

Good.

Is that Honda UK management & driven by a Manager or an Ex Demonstrator or something?

I assume so.... though it may have been ex press fleet 

Did you get from Holdcrofts?

Sorry....

Good luck with the new car, im still on the fence about the look if the new civic.. cant decide if i like it for being "quirky" or if its just overly fussy...

Awww, I preferred the banana yellow one! 

I still miss my 2003 Civic 1.6 SE Executive. Had it for 7 years and 90,000 miles, 40,000 of which were spent driving around rural France and Spain. Averaged 50mpg. The handling was fantastic, the ride was teeth shatteringly bad. Fantastic dealer service: they actually did carry out a Service While You Waited, unlike these Simply Clever buffoons, drop it off at 0830 and count yourself lucky to get it back before they close. 

It is still on the road, but I notice the amount of advisories the current owner is getting is increasing year on year. 

As much as I like my current Octy Scout, I wish I'd kept the Civic for a little longer. 

19 hours ago, WeirdKerr said:

Another picture taken at the weekend in daylight 

CivicDava.jpg

This angle finally solved it... why I have the "overdesigned" idea about it's looks.

This angle makes it look very very like the best looking (imo) civic - 6th  Gen, 1995 -2000 - which got "max power ruined" by many overly flappy, plastic body kits back in the day.

I think my head got a flash back to some the atrocities of then...

But, this gen is like that occasional modded one that didn't look **** :D i like it.

Its really starting to grow on me :)

Edited by mac11irl

• 2 years later...
21 hours ago, WeirdKerr said:

Well that's gone now.... 

Surprise  I now drive this....

2021 Vauxhall Mokka SRi premium nav 1.2T Eat 8 

20211009_150157.jpg

Interesting choice. I like the look of these but I can't help but wonder what the point of vauxhall is now. At least when they were GM there wasnt a rebadged version elsewhere. Now essentially you've got the Citroen/DS edition, the Peugeot Edition, The Opel Edition and the Vauxhall edition. On top of that it can't be long before the rest of the group copy too. 

Shame to see all these brands essentially becoming one. 

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...