Skoda PR Code / Factory Option Decoder

silver1011

Thanks! That is very useful. I like the fact that it gives both the exact build date in full YYYY-MM-DD format as well as the model year.

It says its good for years 1999 and later. I wonder if it could be used by members buying cars (like the Karoq and Kodiaq)  to see how long they may have been sitting in a Czech Airfield waiting for approvals (i.e. "banked" cars")? 

I can see my Superb 2 Estate was sitting somewhere for 8 months before it got first registered!

• Like 1

• Gizmo pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm keen to know about Trailer Hitch Preparation on a Yeti I'm looking at, so from here: http://www.vag-codes.info/vag-option-codes

it would seem that I should look for one of the following:

1D7

1D8

1M1

1M5

1M7

Does the label in the boot show ALL options fitted to the  vehicle? If not, how would I know? The VIN is TMBME75L3D6080556.

Thanks.

T

1 hour ago, tintinandcharlie said:

Does the label in the boot show ALL options fitted to the  vehicle?

Not by any means, but I think I would probably expect it to mention trailer prep, if the car has it.  Can't really justify that feeling.

I guess you've tried the link in the opening post without success.  Try giving a local Skoda dealership a ring, ask for the Parts Department and see if they'll send you a pdf of the full 'car data' from your Reg or VIN.

You can get it yourself via erWin Skoda but it'll cost you a few Euros.

• 2 years later...