2016 Fabia estate/combi wiper blade set.

I am so bloody confused. I want to buy Bosch wipers, I've found on several sites that says Bosch A556S will fit, see below.

BOSCH AEROTWIN FLAT BLADE SET 600/400MM - A556S GENUINE TOP QUALITY

But upon checking other sites it says they don't fit. I'll be buggered if I'm going to pay either Halfords or main dealer prices.

Can anybody confirm which set I can buy that'll fit my 2016 Combi?

I will vouch for stock wiper blades, had some halfords ones which had a little wind noise on the motorway, and failed after only 6-8 months, the original blades lasted a good 2.5 years, now back to another pair of originals from my local dealer.

Well, my experience is that I cannot vouch for the Skoda brand wiper - for the rear of the estate. They seem OK for the fronts.  But on the rear window, the Skoda ones begin juddering (  on my car anyway! ) after a month or two. I tried two new replacements  (so, that's total of 3! ) and all repeated the same performance.  The sort of thing where a back seat passenger would jump every time the wiper made a "sweep"! 

So - having always been happy with Bosch wipers down the years, a trip over to wiperblades.co.uk got me the rear wiper - Bosch A403H. Installed it just over a year ago and been working perfectly since.  

I'm guessing that it might be to do with how the rubber maintains its elasticity. The Skoda ones seem to lose their flexibility very quickly. 

Also got the Bosch ones for the front in the Twin Pack (A556S) ...  as on the above posts.

Really good prices there in Opie Oils @xman  - thanks for that link.

2 hours ago, Mithane said:

Well, my experience is that I cannot vouch for the Skoda brand wiper - for the rear of the estate. They seem OK for the fronts.  But on the rear window, the Skoda ones begin juddering (  on my car anyway! ) after a month or two. I tried two new replacements  (so, that's total of 3! ) and all repeated the same performance.  The sort of thing where a back seat passenger would jump every time the wiper made a "sweep"! 

So - having always been happy with Bosch wipers down the years, a trip over to wiperblades.co.uk got me the rear wiper - Bosch A403H. Installed it just over a year ago and been working perfectly since.  

I'm guessing that it might be to do with how the rubber maintains its elasticity. The Skoda ones seem to lose their flexibility very quickly. 

Also got the Bosch ones for the front in the Twin Pack (A556S) ...  as on the above posts.

Really good prices there in Opie Oils @xman  - thanks for that link.

To be fair, i cannot vouch for any rear wiper, yet, sometimes it judders sometimes not, it is the original which came with the car from manufacturer. 50K miles and 3.5 years on its still working just fine, time will tell!