Headlight washer jets

Hi all,

i hit hit a bin last year in high winds and it ripped a headlight washer off and smashed a fog light. 

I had had this all repaired, or so I thought...

turns out the jets on the left hand side are buggered and they need replacing as they don’t operate. The garage I use has quotes over £300 in parts and labour which is quite ridiculous.

does anyone have the part numbers for the jets and pump that I’d need? 

MOT is due and this will be a fail under the new rules :(

Edited by phil08

4 hours ago, phil08 said:

does anyone have the part numbers for the jets and pump that I’d need? 

I think you're looking at parts 14 or 15 here.  Note this is for a 2007 model.

Have you got standard halogen bulbs or xenon bulbs, if it's standard halogen's then it WON'T fail an MOT if the headlamp washers don't work; these are only a fail if the vehicle has xenon's because the are H.I.D's. 

Xenon's were an option on the VRS i think.

Yes I have xenons hence asking the question, sorry missed that off the OP! Doh!

i just need to know the part number for the nossle that pops out of the bumper and any other bits that then feed onto the piping from that point.

The pump is undamaged it was near side front that got damaged albeit I thought quite minor damage but clearly it’s snapped something plastic as it no longer has pressure to pop the washers up from the bumper

You should check which parts are actually broken, then you should be able to find the relevant parts in the parts manuals that have been posted. It does sound like the nozzle, but what about piping, is that intact and connected right, and the housing?

Alternatively, you could remove the broken part(s) and the part number might be written right on them.

So I can see a little elbow joint into the actual headlamp washer is sheared.

from this diagram I need parts 18 & 20 and 30 and 34

does anyone know the part numbers as Skoda won’t provide them to me. Probably knowing I want to go elsewhere and find them cheaper!

DB1662A7-EF85-492E-A38D-97A51BA2DB0B.png

52586683-F6ED-41F9-A0E3-0A28AE7C957C.jpeg

Edited by phil08

So I guess when you pull for headlamp wash it just pours out from under the car?  I thought from you post that you meant no water came out at all and was thinking a washer pump issue