Mk3 Workshop Manual

11 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

Hello Johnny,

Do you have workshop manual for Octy MK3 TSI, too? Particulary, 1.4L 103/110kW is interested- but think, all TSI's are in one file...

If yes- could you kindly drop link to it?

Thank you in advance!

Indars

Edited by indars

Hi Guys,

I bought these documents yesterday ( Skoda Octavia lll WORKSHOP SERVICE MANUAL 2013 -2017 ) just before Jonny kindly got me his yesterday.

Will try and put a link up later if it helps people out, just uploading them to my onedrive so may take a while!

Regards

PJ

PJimage.png.d84a695df6228f988e60ff000d7095cb.png

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Stuart-h said:

Could we make the thread a sticky or pinned at the top at all?

There's already a sticky thread about the same topic, with a post which contains the same workshop manuals from 2013. Perhaps it would make more sense for the topics to be merged if possible, so the new links provided above will be added to that existing sticky?

The post on Pg3 by exeterj has a Dropbox link with the workshop manuals.

Edited by ahenners
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
On 24/01/2019 at 12:39, pauljohn75 said:

Hi Guys,

I bought these documents yesterday ( Skoda Octavia lll WORKSHOP SERVICE MANUAL 2013 -2017 ) just before Jonny kindly got me his yesterday.

Will try and put a link up later if it helps people out, just uploading them to my onedrive so may take a while!

Regards

PJ

PJimage.png.d84a695df6228f988e60ff000d7095cb.png

Can you please share the link for the manual, thanks 

• 7 months later...
On 22/01/2020 at 11:28, mar-mite said:

Check the post from January the link is there

The permissons do not allow to open the link anymore.

I would kindly appreciate if you can reshare, i can PM you my onedrive account if you preffer to give permissions like that.

Thank you,

C

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone,

For the life of me I'm unable to acquire the exact oil specs (specifically for my engine and service interval) from the importers. The manual for Octavia says we need to turn to an importer/or certified service shops to acquire this spec. I wrote to several of them, and each gave me a different reply. Which is odd. 

But what's more odd is that I cannot comprehend the link between VW oil standards (e.g. 502 00, 504 00) and SAE viscosity. 

Can anyone here tell me with high level of certainty (skipping pub-acquired doctorates) that for exactly specifying the required oil for the given engine is enough only the VW standard omitting viscosity by SAE?

Create a login at erWin Skoda, then view the relevant oil specs that interest you from the link on the homepage erWin Online | Škoda Auto | Approved oils (skoda-auto.cz)

Then you can review every oil that is approved to any and every VW group spec, comparing SAE viscosity ranges within each category.

Complying with the appropriate VW-group standard for your car and servicing regime is necessary and sufficient in order to get the right oil type.

Edited by Wino

14 minutes ago, Wino said:

Create a login at erWin Skoda, then view the relevant oil specs that interest you from the link on the homepage erWin Online | Škoda Auto | Approved oils (skoda-auto.cz)

Then you can review every oil that is approved to any and every VW group spec, comparing SAE viscosity ranges within each category.

Complying with the appropriate VW-group standard for your car and servicing regime is necessary and sufficient in order to get the right oil type.

Hi Wino, I went to erWin online and did my research there before coming here to briskoda.net. I even combined all the downloaded pdfs into one. The whole thing doesn't tell me anything. It's just a vast, seemingly endless list of oil brands and their specs. It's nothing specific for me.

Back to my question: your reply didn't really answer my question which was: what is the connection/interdependence between VW xxx.00 and SAE xW-xx, if any at all? 

I see it 2 ways:
1) VW specifies I need to purchase VW 504 00 oil; then I look for various viscosities under this standard (e.g. 5W-30; 0W-20, etc); and then I just select either one of them.
2) VW specifies I need to purchase SAE 5W-30 under VW 504 00 standard; and then I look for various brands which comply to both criteria simultaneously. 

I'm trying my best to make myself clear, though I'm not sure I'm successful at all.

My last sentence answers your question as 1.

You need to find an oil that meets the appropriate VW group spec, and that's it. SAE grade whatever.

Edited by Wino
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 24/01/2019 at 09:27, indars said:

Hello Johnny,

Do you have workshop manual for Octy MK3 TSI, too? Particulary, 1.4L 103/110kW is interested- but think, all TSI's are in one file...

If yes- could you kindly drop link to it?

Thank you in advance!

Indars

Your files are fantastic,do you have one that covers the clutch and the pedals regards Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I have a pdf file (close to 400MB) with workshop manuals for: Yeti , Octavia, Rapid, Superb, Roomster, Fabia - petrol and diesel - all engine variations to many to mention all. Most of the models cover 2010 - 2018 / 19. Please be aware that I didn't go through it all so not sure whether it cover everything. Document has almost 19400 pages. Any idea how to share this behemoth as post only allow 50 MB max files? 

14 hours ago, martin_2021 said:

Hi everyone

I have a pdf file (close to 400MB) with workshop manuals for: Yeti , Octavia, Rapid, Superb, Roomster, Fabia - petrol and diesel - all engine variations to many to mention all. Most of the models cover 2010 - 2018 / 19. Please be aware that I didn't go through it all so not sure whether it cover everything. Document has almost 19400 pages. Any idea how to share this behemoth as post only allow 50 MB max files? 

You could use Google Drive, Mega, Dropbox, WeTransfer, or other external file sharing platform.

• Like 1