Wheel size

Since you can't put chains on the standard wheels (UK SEL Exec on 8" wide) I doubt you can go much wider at all.  Adding spacers will move the wheel out of the arch and look crap.

On 12/02/2019 at 20:26, M4NDOO said:

How wide can you go?

Thinking about putting 20” 10J on my superb. Does anyone now if it works?

Have seen some Norwegians on 10x20 wheels, so yes it's possible (ET45 if I remember correctly). Personally I think it looks a bit strange with wide 10J at the front :tongueout:

8,5x20 Et 33-41 on 245/35-20 tyres seems to be most common over here. 

10 hours ago, TerryMcK said:

Not sure how 20"s would affect the ride quality. It's bad enough on 19"s. On my winter setup with 18"s it's like riding on a magic carpet in comparison to the summer 19"s.

Each to their own, lol, I can't see how people think the ride is harsh on a Superb with the 19's :D suppose we all just have different criteria, but I think the ride is barely changed since putting 20's on, and I started with a Sportline spec car. 

On 15/02/2019 at 20:57, TerryMcK said:

Not sure how 20"s would affect the ride quality. It's bad enough on 19"s. On my winter setup with 18"s it's like riding on a magic carpet in comparison to the summer 19"s.

The ride quality with my 19s is pretty good on my Superb, equipped with DCC.

Better than my previous mk2 Octavia RS with 18s.

On the severely pot holed roads we suffer from in the north of England, that nobody has the money to repair, even my similarly DCC equipped L&K struggles to cope. I expect Australian roads in the cities and suburbs are quite a bit better.

Edited by TerryMcK