MUST have kodiaq extras

For ME heated windscreen, reversing cam, child pack, LED headlights, alcantara seats, rubber mats, spare wheel, winter wheels/ tyres.

Edited by Kenny R

I haven't even ordered mine yet but here is some off my wishlist; Heated Windscreen (have to have heated front seats or extra costs), Front Parking sensors, Rear camera , panoramic roof, lets so much light in, DSG is sooo nice to use, and if SEL or above the virtual pedal. Personally the Park assist is a gimmick, it is quicker to park it yourself, if you got kids the Interior Led pack, Kids loved it....

If you want a 2.0tsi go for the Tarraco, it doesn't have the "simply Clever" features but has a higher base specification, LED headlights Virtual cockpit and 7 seats throughout the range this is the only petrol DSG available at the moment starting with the xcellence 4 drive spec ~£34k before discounts, carwow doing theme for about £30k but with 0% pcp.

Edited by roynhayley

55 minutes ago, roynhayley said:

I haven't even ordered mine yet but here is some off my wishlist; Heated Windscreen (have to have heated front seats or extra costs), Front Parking sensors, Rear camera , panoramic roof, lets so much light in, DSG is sooo nice to use, and if SEL or above the virtual pedal. Personally the Park assist is a gimmick, it is quicker to park it yourself, if you got kids the Interior Led pack, Kids loved it....

If you want a 2.0tsi go for the Tarraco, it doesn't have the "simply Clever" features but has a higher base specification, LED headlights Virtual cockpit and 7 seats throughout the range this is the only petrol DSG available at the moment starting with the xcellence 4 drive spec ~£34k before discounts, carwow doing theme for about £30k but with 0% pcp.

That money off is only for the 6.4% APR PCP (I've confirmed with all the dealers I got offers for through CArwow on ther TArraco)

Max you'll get for the 0% is £1000 plus £500 conquest if you don't drive a VAG car currently. This is curretly as it's a brand new release, might change in Q2 2019.

Edited by TonyTonic

• 3 weeks later...

Panoramic roof a must for me, looks great with the light beige leather. Also parking sensors, wish I had opted for the heated windscreen :sadsmile:

My Kodiaq was new but pre registered so I didn’t get to choose exactly what I wanted - but got most of it and saved a shedload of cash in the process.

My greatest miss is a heated windsceen.

My greatest hit is the beige leather.

Edited by Rumney
Spelling error

Heated windscreen and steering wheel gets me a VRS for just under £36k.

Just need to check the garage out to ensure it'll fit :sweat:

For those of us who grew up on Fords with their heated windscreen, it's a dealbreaker.

19 year old girlie gets into her £500 Ford Ka and pushes a button to defrost her windscreen whilst at the same time the executive neighbour walks upto his £75k top-of-the-range Mercedes and uses a little plastic scraper and scrapes away in his £750 Armani suit.

Few days ago noticed in the supermarket`s parking lot - quite new Porche Cayenne, standing next to me, had manually dimming  inside mirror! Didnt expect that.

1 hour ago, linni said:

manually dimming  inside mirror!

I want a new LR Evoque... well, I want the mirror and camera system from one anyway. You can switch between mirror and rear-camera in the mirror, so if you’re full up, visibility doesn’t have to suffer. And they have an ‘invisible bonnet’ system so you can see where your wheels are better (much better/easier than the side-camera system on the Kodiaq).

2 hours ago, WiggosSideburns said:

I want a new LR Evoque... well, I want the mirror and camera system from one anyway. You can switch between mirror and rear-camera in the mirror, so if you’re full up, visibility doesn’t have to suffer. And they have an ‘invisible bonnet’ system so you can see where your wheels are better (much better/easier than the side-camera system on the Kodiaq).

Maybe for LR, but for Cayenne (even S trim) automatic dimming for mirrors in an option with code 4L6 for 420 euros.

Cayenne Turbo has these in standard though.

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2019 at 00:26, gojoholo said:

Here's a picture of the pano roof with beige leather

panoramic_and_beige.jpg

@gojoholoGreat Pic, Great Combo!   How have you found the beige over time for cleaning. Does it stain easily (jeans) and is it easy to clean? I’ve had beige interiors so know they are a little more upkeep than darker leather but some have been worse than others! 

22 hours ago, Matteus said:

@gojoholoGreat Pic, Great Combo!   How have you found the beige over time for cleaning. Does it stain easily (jeans) and is it easy to clean? I’ve had beige interiors so know they are a little more upkeep than darker leather but some have been worse than others! 

My beige staying clean, I do occasionally see Jean marks mainly front seats but easily wipes clean. 

Looks a whole lot better than a dark interior, makes the inside look more expensive. 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2019 at 13:14, Matteus said:

Does it stain easily (jeans) and is it easy to clean? I’ve had beige interiors so know they are a little more upkeep than darker leather but some have been worse than others! 

I've had no problems. I did get the leather protected as soon as I bought it. No idea how much difference that makes.

I find it can get a little grubby with 2 teenagers/ Jeans etc but a soft brush and leather cleaner and it comes up brand new. Looks really nice. 

My first week in my new Kodiaq made me realise the light interior was subject to light staining, particularly from denims, it was however easy to clean, but like gojoholo I used a leather and fabric protector and have had no further problems.