Oil temperature

mullcott

The handbook says that I should be able to view the oil temperature. On my old Yeti it was on the maxi dot display. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes thanks, tried all of those mentioned above. I have only had the car three weeks, but no matter what I do I get no oil temp indicator. Will have to try the service dept when it goes in.

7 minutes ago, Skoffski said:

?

Was your service regime changed at the PDI from Variable / Flexible to Fixed?

@mullcott ^ this. It will need switching back but if your dealer is anything like mine they will tell you it’s a faulty sensor and try charging you for that at great expense. If you have any mods you want doing with VCDS then do that and get it turned back on at the same time. 

• Like 1

So a nice Manufacturers warranty, and nothing needed in the way of a warranty claim if some 'fitter' at a dealership just plugs in with the gear and little in the way of an idea.

Sadly very common, and to think this is there full time job...