Anyone want an arm-rest?

So, anyone not got an arm-rest and want one? I have one and don't want one!

It's still attached, despite wanting to have it removed a long time ago. So i'm up for swaps basically. (I'll need the bit that makes mine not have a big gaping hole from yours)

If anyone's interested i'm in South Yorkshire (Sheffield to be specific).

Can anyone send pics of one without the center arm-rest? I'm curious what it actually looks like without.

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, vc-10 said:

I sent @FabiaGonzales that part! But maybe that was after March.

You did indeed, the armrest itself is long gone though i'm afraid.

Personally i much prefer without the arm-rest actually, no bashed elbows, easy access to rear seats, and thanks to @vc-10 no gaping hole either! I was also able to adjust the handbrake myself after putting new rear discs and pads in.

On 10/08/2019 at 10:07, FabiaGonzales said:

You did indeed, the armrest itself is long gone though i'm afraid.

Personally i much prefer without the arm-rest actually, no bashed elbows, easy access to rear seats, and thanks to @vc-10 no gaping hole either! I was also able to adjust the handbrake myself after putting new rear discs and pads in.

I was tempted myself a short while back - the one I was after initially fell through after the chap offering it fell onto his during removal! :)

6 hours ago, Benz3ne said:

I was tempted myself a short while back - the one I was after initially fell through after the chap offering it fell onto his during removal! :)

That would be me too 😂 it snapped one of the two big legs of the armrest and also ended up crushing the centre console trim, had to go and buy myself a whole new one cost me another £30 ish 😂 

Looking at it afterwards it seems the armrest is not easily separated from the centre console, and i saw one recently being sold on eBay as the arm-rest and console together (and still attached together too!) it may still be up if you're lucky.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...