Week 22 Updates

26 minutes ago, stokey said:

2. Race Blue metallic paint is now available.

Any news on what trim levels the Race Blue will be available on?

All normal ones, not sure about Sportline and Scout but most likely. Superb however has Race Blue available for all variants. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ZacDaMan72 said:

All normal ones, not sure about Sportline and Scout but most likely. Superb however has Race Blue available for all variants. 

That sounds good as my main reservations about the Kodiaq are the dull colours available! 

I would have been prepared to commit to buying one by the end of the year if I hadn't just read about the facelifted Kodiaq coming in early 2020! And that is rumoured to be getting LED Matrix headlights like the Superb (and are already available in Tiguans.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Skoda UK have just issued a new Price & Specs document dated July 2019 :)

But it's marked MY19 ☹️!

Chris

It's that time of year where they release a new 'Pricing & Specifications' brochure every 10 minutes.

Skoda UK product management team at their best 😂

18 minutes ago, stepdavi said:

👍from me

Yeah, I’m coming to terms with it. Didn’t like it at first but the Superb looks great with that chrome strip along the tailgate. Kodiaq facelift will look the biz if they do the same. 

Ill probably be ordering a set of black badges from Superskoda when they come out. I know they already have the most of them, but I’ll wait till the new Š K O D A badges come out to order. 

That's the one good thing with the new lettering, it can be removed without leaving the recess behind that removing the old round style badge did.

I see that Skoda France issued their Price & Specs document in June with the MY20 details, and their configurator lets you choose Race Blue and see the new look rear end! Try www.skoda.fr to see the future :)

Chris