Columbus volume doesn't lower when reversing.

Hi 

I have retrofitted the columbus on my octavia a while ago . It all seems to work well but I am unable to code it to lower the volume when selecting reverse gear. can any one help with this?

Thanks.

My Columbus had a hissy fit and would not work, simply faded in and out. 

Once more Rusty Nuts to the rescue 🚵‍♀️.

I sent my unit to him and I received it back yesterday ( one day return ).  Very well packaged 🤗.

For a very reasonable price, he sorted it out for me.  Not the first time I have used his services, I just hope he outlasts my car 🤣

Thanks Rusty 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ja ja

Go to Tone, volume settings, and PDC should be there. There are 4 choices.

if the dance steps do not work then as Rusty has stated, this option may not be available to you.

Also, I think the slider is moved to the right to lower the volume effect and left to increase it, strange I know.

Edited by Raptor

Thanks Raptor. Unfortunately   its  not there. I have four options   1  Switch on volume .  2  traffic announcement  .  3  navigation and voice control .  4  telephone volume.