Aero Wiper Blades - HOW MUCH??

well these ones last longer due to the fact that the car changes the angle of the blade so that it doesnt just use one part. So when looking at it like that they may be cheaper in the long run because you won't be changing them all the time

sorry to be thick but do the new octys have aero wiper blades? Is that what they will be on my 06 Octy? They look sort of short and dumpy to me. By the way when I clean the car what is the best thing to wipe the wiper blades with?

Mine have lasted 15months and 35k miles. Smeared screen like hell and juddered when wiping. Tried RAC trick of cleaning with vinegar but juddering worse as if it hardened the rubber. New blades fitted now sooooooperb again. Nice clean wiping, nothing better!!:D

How do you clean the aero's on the front - the wiper arms seem to disaappear below into the bonnet?

there a solution in the handbook to bring the wipers into the "service" position - can't remember the detiai off hand but it is there.

How do you clean the aero's on the front - the wiper arms seem to disaappear below into the bonnet?

there a solution in the handbook to bring the wipers into the "service" position - can't remember the detail off hand but it is there.

yup the aero wipers for the front only are €70 to get the wipers into the service position turn the ignition off and remove the key flick the switch the full way down and they stop at the top of the screen.

A nice tip. I should remember this one. Nice one! :thumbup:

Hi everyone

new to this forum, first Skoda on order, delivery in June and cannot wait.

RE; wipers, I have always used RainX on the windows, fantastic stuff, dont bother with the wipers, only at low speeds, high speeds in pouring rain intermittent is fine.

Have seen a demo car today with 18" pegasus type alloys....WOW:thumbup:

sorry to be thick but do the new octys have aero wiper blades? Is that what they will be on my 06 Octy? They look sort of short and dumpy to me. By the way when I clean the car what is the best thing to wipe the wiper blades with?

I always wipe the blades with metholated* spirit. Works fine for me.