Superb 2.0 tsi 4x4 280 hk L&k lowering springs.

Superb 2.0 tsi 4x4 280 hk L&k lowering springs. 

OS it posible to get a 20mm or 15 mm lowering springs? 

Can only find 30mm or 35-30 springs. I realy dont like that low i Just want a littlebit when tire start to go innside the wheel arch. 

On 17/06/2019 at 13:06, Esseesse200 said:

I got a 2017 superb l&k 280hk whit dcc. I dont know if the 280 hk have lower springs then the other cars. but it may looks like it. I dont have any idea. and only lowering spring i can find are around 30mm thats to low. because i am using the 2200kg i can pull :) Whit fully car.

the 30-35mm quoted is for the Superb with "normal/standard" springs.

non-Sportline with DCC is lower than standard
Sportline without DCC is lower than standard

Sportline with DCC is even lower than non-Sportline with DCC?? - not sure on this one

so ur non-Sportline with DCC will only see a drop of 10-20mm max, from 30-35mm lowering springs.

Edited by JR RS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2019 at 13:02, Esseesse200 said:

They’ll be fine. There are a couple of us that have used H&R myself and markbro on here. Check out the thread and there are pics of my sportline lowered and marks non sportline

my rear tyres on the estate don’t sit in the arch even lowered and the fronts are just peaking inside 

42100361-EBDF-46F8-95C1-10A455FB4E3A.jpeg

While I appreciate that you found the item that gets the car where you want it, that amount of lowering is not to everyone's taste, just a matter of personal preference and aesthetics, the same way people like/don't like different colors, wheels, models etc. etc.
As you might remember from the other thread, I am with the OP on this one. Imo, there is a unfilled "gap" (pun intended) between the stock arch gap and the H&R drop. Right in-between the two would be my ideal setup for a car that looks more purposeful than stock but does not shout lowered. This is verified easily against other sportier sedans/combis that from factory sit lower than a stock Sportline but not as low as an H&R car. There seems to not be a solution currently for whoever is after a mild drop (which is why I've left it stock as it's not too bad either).

Edited by newbie69

5 hours ago, antigravity said:

So can you change to tighter springs in a Sportline with DCC and it not affect the DCC system?

Yes - u can change the springs on a Sportline, or non-Sportline, with DCC, and not effect the DCC.

Wat is more likely to b affected is:-

1. Headlight throw, cause car is sitting lower

2. ACC radar, cause car is sitting lower.  Ideally should b recalibrated.

3. Front Camera assist functions, cause car is sitting lower.

However these will b more about radar/camera accuracy being affected - not that they would malfunction or stop working.

Obviously - the bigger the drop (lowering), the bigger the inaccuracy.

Edited by JR RS

6 hours ago, Esseesse200 said:

Yep agreed and Had all of this checked and all were fine. Camera alignment was done when I had the wheel alighnment and geo set up due to lowering. Headlights are on autolevelers defo on back and I think front too so as it lowers it will adjust 

Who did the realignment for you? Skoda dealer?